• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite Villager Species

What's your favourite villager species?

• Total voters

Alipopcorn

Skittles Addict
Bells
Cake
What's your favourite villager species? Cats have my vote, what species has yours? Also they need to make Rafflesia a villager species because it's the best!

(Please don't let the obvious category win, it's too obvious...)

Yay! Cats take the no. 1 t-shirt! Was there ever any doubt?

Last edited:
For seven years it was wolves but now it's squirrels. :) Behind them is the deer.

Ahh, I wish this was a checklist :c I can't choose between cats or rabbits!

I wanted to say owls...but theres no such villagers in game, yet. It has to be eagles.

I know this is weird, but.. Chickens. I like the chickens so much man, gahh. Ava, Becky, Benedict♥, Egbert, Broffina, Goose, Ken, Knox.. They're just so freaking cute, and you barely see them in anyone's town because there's only 8 of them in New Leaf.

KFC, man. K. F. C. lolwut.

Flora is actually an ostrich :p

tumblr_mocn8iSsCv1ssi3pto2_400 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Cats, both in game and in real life.

Wolves and some of the dogs are also nice, though. Even though I'm not overly fond of canines in real life.

I know this is weird, but.. Chickens. I like the chickens so much man, gahh. Ava, Becky, Benedict♥, Egbert, Broffina, Goose, Ken, Knox.. They're just so freaking cute, and you barely see them in anyone's town because there's only 8 of them in New Leaf.

KFC, man. K. F. C. lolwut.

I've seen all of the chickens in-game and the only one I even remotely like is Ken. >.>

Last edited:
I've seen all of the chickens in-game and the only one I even remotely like is Ken. >.>

Okay? ouo I'm not chicken-crazed or anything, I just like them as a species the best. I like other villagers more than some chickens, but as a species, they're my favorite. To each their own.

Okay? ouo I'm not chicken-crazed or anything, I just like them as a species the best. I like other villagers more than some chickens, but as a species, they're my favorite. To each their own.

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear. That was meant to be directed at the "you barely see them in anyone's town" part of your comment rather than meaning to be critical of your opinion. :)

Last edited:
Squirrels because of their tail. And Marshal

kay I'll stop my Marshal addiction :c

Back