• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite video game soundtrack?

Yo-kai watch 2 has a really good soundtrack in my opinion. I'm always listening to it. ;w;

Resident Evil 2 creates amazing ambience with its haunting ost. One chilling track is the STARS office theme

I'm really loving the 100% Orange Juice OST! I downloaded it all onto my ipod. C:

Kingdom Hearts. All of the KH ones, but specifically I adore the KH2 soundtrack.

I also really like the Assassin's Creed soundtracks. I've recently been quite taken with AC Syndicate and its soundtrack, but I also am in love with the Ezio trilogy games and soundtracks.

And I can't mention game soundtracks without bringing up Final Fantasy XIII. Say what you wish about the game, but its soundtrack is so haunting and beautiful.

Last edited:
Back