Favourite Place on your Island/Town

fafninho

Bells
Hello!
One of the things I liked doing most in New Leaf was decorating my city using what I had available, even if it was limited, and I had to play alone.
Now in New Horizons the process has gotten bigger and I can be even more creative, but what about you? Do you have a favorite place on your island(NH) or city(NL)?
Here are mine:
2024010611344800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2024010611324700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2024010611364000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Show me your creativity!

I don't have a picture right now, but my favorite place on my island is definitely my hockey rink. As hockey is my favorite sport and it's not even close, I immediately decided to build a hockey rink on my island. Mac is always hanging around it, and that makes sense since he is a jock villager. It may just be a coincidence since it's very close to his house, but I can imagine he loves it. My intention was to build it for him, lmao.

My favourite spot on my island is this view of my zen bridge.

1f7fb9b6-6490-42a8-a0cd-11121ce7faf5-jpeg.441955

My island went through a billion transformations and 3 definite versions that I settled on. In all 3 this bridge did not move an inch, and I always terraformed around it to make it a view point. I posted several different versions of it in this post here.

My favorite spot on my new leaf town is my little windmill road.

HNI_0071.JPG

for me, it’s probably the path to the campsite - featuring marcie’s house!!

it’s not super decorated, but i think it just looks so natural and pink and lovely. i love it a lot.

IMG_7638.jpeg

I don't have a picture right now, but my favorite place on my island is definitely my hockey rink. As hockey is my favorite sport and it's not even close, I immediately decided to build a hockey rink on my island. Mac is always hanging around it, and that makes sense since he is a jock villager. It may just be a coincidence since it's very close to his house, but I can imagine he loves it. My intention was to build it for him, lmao.
Oh! I would love to see that when you can show us! Here in my country, hockey isn't very common, but I think it's a really cool sport :D
Post automatically merged:

for me, it’s probably the path to the campsite - featuring marcie’s house!!

it’s not super decorated, but i think it just looks so natural and pink and lovely. i love it a lot.

View attachment 530357
being neutral and natural is what made this landscape so beautiful, I loved it!

My favourite spot on my island is this view of my zen bridge.

1f7fb9b6-6490-42a8-a0cd-11121ce7faf5-jpeg.441955

My island went through a billion transformations and 3 definite versions that I settled on. In all 3 this bridge did not move an inch, and I always terraformed around it to make it a view point. I posted several different versions of it in this post here.

My favorite spot on my new leaf town is my little windmill road.

HNI_0071.JPG
I loved the evolution of the bridge! It's really changed a lot over time, and it's really pretty now, and man, how I wish I knew how to organize it properly in New Leaf
IMG_20240108_215740.jpg

I dug up this picture! I didn’t make the design. Someone made it for me and I displayed it!

View attachment 530433
Oh! I was thinking it was much smaller, this is amazing!

I think this has become my favorite spot, at least for stargazing (and in winter, watching the aurora).
aurora-1224-sm.jpg
oh, this is so beautiful! I loved that

Oh! I was thinking it was much smaller, this is amazing!
It's definitely full-sized! I had to display my love for the sport somehow, so this rink was built adjacent to Mac's house. He is always hanging around there and I like to think he enjoys it, seeing that he is a jock villager! Thanks!!

It's definitely full-sized! I had to display my love for the sport somehow, so this rink was built adjacent to Mac's house. He is always hanging around there and I like to think he enjoys it, seeing that he is a jock villager! Thanks!!
It's amazing that there is a villager who also likes the environment, I'm still looking for my favorite villagers for my island, I hope to get them soon!

Back