• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite names?

I've always liked Drew for a boy's name. There's a few girl names I really like as well but I can't think of them at the moment

I've already decided that I'm naming my boy (if I have one) Morgan and my girl (if I have one) Kari (pronounced Car-ee).

I couldn't list a favorite, but i like obscure, uncommon names. Not weird ones where when you hear them you're like "wtf" but where you're like "oh right, that is a name, I forgot about that". I really don't like common names at all (which is unfortunate for me, and my birth name is even more common than jake rip), because I feel like a name is something personal, and when numerous people share that same name it ceases to be personal?? Idk how to explain lol

Last edited:
Girls: Aaliyah, Joy, Tiffany, Lily, Azalea, Destiny, Faith, Marisol
Boys: Nehemiah, Malachi, Jeremiah, Daniel, Christian, Joshua

I really love uncommon names and biblical names :)

Last edited:
The cutest name ever: Ronnie <3~

I also love Leo, Marcos, and Lenny for boys c:

Girl names- Kiara, Kiki, Peneople, Amber, Luci.

Boys - Blaine, Wake, and Elliot

Girls - Arianna, Chantel, and Cynthia

Ramona(no not because Scott Pilgrim I've liked it for ages), Rain, Lara(from Doctor Zhivago), Marianne, Angie/Angelina...

well I do particularly enjoy my own name, Skye. also Maggie, Robin, Penelope, Charlotte, Lucy, Gretchen, and Giselle.

i love my own name oliver... that's why i choose it... lol...

other names i like: Noel, Filip, Leon, Benjamin, Ace, Luca, Sam, Theo, August, Jonathan, Charlie. lol idk

Back