Favourite Mobile Games?

Big fan of good tower defense games so Bloons TD 6 is currently the only mobile game I play.

I don't play a lot of mobile games but I do play Pokemon Go every once in awhile. I mostly play rom games on my mobile simulator.

the only 2 games i had installed on my phone were pokemon go and pocket camp, however i stopped playing the latter months ago and even decided to delete it as all the updates were just annoying me at that point and it was taking up too much storage. i still think it's an extremely fun game at times, but it just became so bland to me and it felt more like a chore to check in every day. pokemon go however is really fun as somebody who likes collecting stuff (in this case completing my pokedex). i'm generally out and about anyway and checking my phone every once in a while to see what's going on around the area in pokemon go is fun to me

i only really play pokemon go, i used to whale in games like lovenikki and cocoppa play but i stopped because having such an addition to virtual outfits and gambling is such a huge issue. i uninstalled those games and havent looked back, i only play pogo now and rarely spend money on the game.

Bit basic, but Pokémon Go and Mario Kart Tour. They're removing gacha from the latter and I'm interested to see how that will effect the game! I also just got a bubble sort type game, good to kill the time when I don't have wifi

The best mobile game is Slay the Spire, fantastic game that translates well on mobile too.

Other than that I play Pokémon Go... very basic, only playing it when in a car with someone else.

Candy Crush... only when I have no internet connection these days, my level is too high.

Pocket Camp... cute but pointless. Something to check every 3 hours if you have nothing else.

Lastly I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood religiously, have played it since the release. Not a Kardashian fan, but I like fashion games and this is like the only decent one that still gets updates. Typical mobile game with energy bars, but you earn a free accessoire Friday through a storyline and there's always an event to earn limited clothing on the weekend. No pressure during the week, but there's always a user competition with outfits where you earn an entry ticket every six hours. Of course you can win special clothing by scoring high, but you also always earn clothing and other stuff like clothes dye, energy and premium currency just by participating. You can also invest your currency into business, properties and buying pets. Houses unlock pets, businesses give you jobs that give you premium currency, Pets give you energy everytime you click on them, I think they refresh like every 6 hours probably. I have all of them unlocked and basically it gives me like 50 energy probably. I don't play that hardcore though, I just do my businesses and event storyline to earn currency for weekend special limited clothing you can buy. Only negative aspect about the game for me is that they added premium premium currency that you earn like 2 of a week normally. I just miss goSupermodel tbh.

Pokemon Masters EX, Pokemon Go, Pocket Camp, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Genshin Impact.

Although the only one of those I still actively play is Genshin.

Super Stickman Golf, Sonic Dash, Sonic 2, and League of Evil.
I used to like Fruit Ninja but it's become so bloated with obtrusive IAP stuff that's it's not even worth playing anymore.

So many amazing games on here that I am going to try :)

I have been playing Simpsons Tapped Out since the start and I took a break from it for a while but I am back into it :p

If anyone wanted to add me you are welcome to DM me your friend code :)

I also like Neko Atsume, which I just had to restart because new phone. I had a glitch where Snowball's wallpaper wasn't unlocking so I reset again. I got his memento and had him visit over 20 times and it never would unlock for me. A shame because I like using that one for my wallpaper.
Cat Game - The Cats Collector is a similar game I played on my last phone but haven't yet installed on this one. Way more cats to collect but some are locked behind a paywall, which is a big no from me.

Edit: I just started playing Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary and once I figured out the controls, have become incredibly addicted to this game. Adorable graphics, calming music, and learning about real butterfly species is a HUGE win for me. 🦋

Last edited:
used to play cooking fever back in the day, pocket camp and brawl stars. not really into mobile games anymore tbh

I'm playing a lot of Pocket Camp and a neat little mobile game called Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary. The same company that makes Flutter makes several other nature based games, including a moth version of Flutter called Starlight. Looks pretty fun. May get that one too because the butterfly one is so addicting! Raising cute caterpillars into pretty butterflies is a great way to kill time. Can't wait to unlock the Monarch.

Any other Flutter fans here? 🦋🐛

going to start playing two dots again ;u;

edit - nevermind, i cannae restore my previous account and i cba to get to level 60 or so again

Last edited:
Back