Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Dreamy Easter Egg
Bee Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
I hope it's okay to create a new thread about this! I tried to search and see if there was one, but I couldn't find anything.

I know that mobile games can have a bad reputation but there are some really fun games out there as well. I'm curious to see what sorts of games you guys enjoy playing on your phone or tablet!

I prefer playing games that I can buy once and not have to worry about IAP, that don't need internet connection to work, and I find myself preferring smaller games made for mobile/made to be played in short bursts vs bigger story based games.

-Dungeon Village: This game is so cute! I love the little pixel graphics and I bought this ages ago, when I was in middle school. I still have it on my phone and I've played through tons. It's a tiny city builder type game and you can send little adventurers on quests! You don't actually play the battles, you just watch them happen in a little bar on the bottom screen. You can give them better weapons, armor, and little trinkets to help with their stats. The more quests you complete the more money/items you find and the more popular your village gets, which lets you buy more shops! I just bought the second game (Dungeon Village 2) today and I'm excited to play it. I have a few other Kairosoft games as well but Dungeon Village is definitely my favourite.

-Alto's Adventure: An endless runner style of game. I think it's easy to play, I like the setting, and I love playing as Maya and getting to do backflips tons. I don't enjoy the sequel, Alto's Odyssey, nearly as much. I don't like the setting as much (I prefer snow) and I find some of the newer game mechanics that were added make the game trickier than I'd like

-Sunny Day Sky, Casanova, & Winter Bells: I'll list these all together since they're made by the same company (ferry halim) and they're similar. They're endless runners (or in the case of winter bells, you're jumping higher and higher into the sky) that are really pretty and have lovely music. There used to be more Ferry Halim games on the appstore but they got pulled, which was a bummer. I think Ferry Halim/Orisinal games lend themselves really well to the mobile platform.

-Solitarica: A rogue-like spin on solitaire. I really enjoy it and find it really easy to sink time into.

-Plants vs Zombies: I have the original app version of the game, the one from popcap I think? Before EA bought it, so all the mini games can be unlocked through playing instead of having to buy them. I love the game so much. I've beaten it a few times but still find it fun to replay.

-Neko Atsume: I still love this game so much. Even if I don't really get new cats anymore and there's not tons of new furniture. It's just cute getting to see the kitties!

-DominoDrop: You're matching domino's with each other to make them disappear. When too many domino's appear on the screen you lose. It's simple but I really enjoy it!

-Lanterns The Harvest Festivale: I think this is actually a board game? But it translates really well to mobile and I enjoy it. It's a really pretty game and is easy to get the hang of which I know can sometimes be tricky with other board games.

What are some of your favourite games to play on your phone/tablet? 🥰

i only have a few games on my phone since i mainly play my switch or ds
but i do enjoy mobile games because it gives me something to do if i get bored while out with my mum 😂

so i have animal crossing: pocket camp because it's an ac game so i had to get it lol
then i also have this miraculous game, it's one of those running games so that's fun
and finally i have an aggretsuko game, which is pretty much candy crush but better because it's aggretsuko haha

I don't often play games on my mobile so don't have that many currently on it but these are a few I played when I was young and couple I still have:

• Tiny Wings - this is one of the earliest games I remember been addicted to, the aim was to get a cute little bird with tiny as far as possible through different lands of hills, using them to gain momentum to be able to fly far enough to make the landing. There really isn't much to this game but it still seemed fun when I was young.
  • Temple Run - another game I played a lot when I was young that didn't really have much going for it, just constant running, jumping and avoiding been hit by any dangers in your path but I played it constantly trying to beat my high score
  • Battle Camp - one of my brothers got me into this, basically you collected some cute monsters (sure they could evolve too so my love of Pokemon probably helped me like this game) and then did battle against some other by gaining enough points through a puzzle where you'd match at least 3 of certain colour gems together, could also join guilds with other people to take on bigger bosses together
  • The Simpsons: Tapped Out - another game my brother got me into, along with my sister, where you'd build up Springfield (the town from The Simpsons) from scratch, adding in new buildings and characters along the way after only starting with the main family. This is probably one of the games I've played the most, even though there isn't really a lot to it, as I've always loved the TV show since I was very young and it's also one of the few games I still have, though I don't play it a lot anymore, or at all during the last year.
  • Gordon Ramsay: Restaurant Dash - a typical cooking type game where the you have to meet as many customer orders as possible and as you gained more points the option to open more restaurants around the world became available, not really much difference between this and other cooking game apps apart from the worlds grumpiest chef shouting at you but I still played it for a long time
  • Pokemon GO - don't play this as much now but because I really like Pokemon I still have it on my mobile and sometimes when I'm out I'll take a quick look at it to hatch some eggs or catch a Pokemon

The mobile games I play are Fire Emblem heroes, One Piece treasure Cruise and last cloudia. Optc I’ve played for over three years.

Fire emblem heroes I played it when it first came out but eventually deleted it. i reinstalled temporarily a couple months ago when there were some xmas rerun banners but i deleted it afterwards since I was a bit overwhelmed. i always have been bad building characters. I reinstalled it again a month or so ago because I’ve been really enjoying Three Houses and wanted to collect Fire Emblem characters again.

OPTC: Love-hate relationship. I really love this game but the pacing of the events has been burning me out more frequently even though I’m playing more casually than I used to.

Last Cloudia: I love this game for the artwork, the fact they take feedback and hold live q and as (never at times i’m available unfortunately), the story, VAs (Japanese) and the story is pretty good too.

I'll share a few classics here.

Angry Birds: You pass levels by launching birds at fortresses built by green pigs after their eggs were stolen by them. I remember playing this when I was about to graduate from elementary school. Unfortunately, it has been years since the original game has been pulled from the store. Don't know why this was the case. To make matters worse, the series has been going downhill for a long time.

Bad Piggies: You build vehicles in many different combinations to pass a level. Some require clever vehicle builds, timing, and creativity. There's this one level where you only have TNT to blow up in order to fly over a huge wall lol. Requirements to get three stars vary from level to level where you may have to change up your vehicle a bit. It was pretty neat, to be honest. Oh, the character you play as is the freckled pig. Sometimes, you have to bring the king pig along as well.

Jetpack Joyride: It is a side-scrolling endless runner game where you go as far as you can without hitting hazards. You play as Barry Steakfries (yes, that's his name lol) and he uses a jetpack that shoots up bullets to go up into the air. There are many coins to collect meaning you can change cosmetics and improve some equipment.

• Gordon Ramsay: Restaurant Dash - a typical cooking type game where the you have to meet as many customer orders as possible and as you gained more points the option to open more restaurants around the world became available, not really much difference between this and other cooking game apps apart from the worlds grumpiest chef shouting at you but I still played it for a long time
You played that game too? I had fun while Gordon Ramsay sometimes swears either when I mess up or do really well. It's fast paced and can be easy to mess up, but being able to multitask and get everything done on time is satisfying. I should play that game again.

Cookie Run: Ovenbreak is an endless runner game with cute visuals. You play as the cookie character of your choosing and run until your energy depletes. There's a bunch of game modes and items you can equip to spice things up. It's also a gacha game, but it's very generous with its currency compared to other gachas.

i honestly haven’t played many mobile games nor do i play them very often but there’s still a few that i like!

neko atsume - not only is this game adorable, it’s super laidback and as someone who has a tendency to become bored fairly quickly, i really appreciate that there’s no penalties for not checking in other than missing which cats showed up. :’)

subway surfers - an oldie but a goodie. even though i haven’t booted it up in quite a few months, it’s still a good game and i enjoy playing it to pass the time.

bitlife - i honestly,, have no idea how to explain this one LOL. it’s basically a “choose your own adventure” life simulator where you’re in control of what you do - you can choose to excel at school and become a doctor, live a life of crime and be in and out of prison, pop out like,, 30 babies, etc and you just keep at it until you die and then you can start all over with a new life. 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s a super fun game imo and the developers actually listen to their fans, which i appreciate.

cat game - essentially just neko atsume except a little more complicated with different graphics and more cashgrabby lol. it reminds me a lot of moshi monsters and their moshlings with the different themes of cats and how their area becomes more colourful as you unlock more cats aha.

You played that game too? I had fun while Gordon Ramsay sometimes swears either when I mess up or do really well. It's fast paced and can be easy to mess up, but being able to multitask and get everything done on time is satisfying. I should play that game again.

Yeah it was a really fun game, I used to mess it up a lot and burn all the food (especially in the first restaurant) but making it through all the customers and collecting the stars for each restaurant was really good, think it's actually the last game I played on my phone when I had a quick play on it again a few months ago.

I rarely touch mobile games but I keep Tamagotchi Forever and Kiki’s Vacation on my phone.

i'm not a huge mobile game person myself, but i'm a longtime cookie run ovenbreak fan & a fan of the spinoff game cookie run kingdom!

i also like a3! act addict actors a lot. other than those 3 the only mobile games i really play are ports of existing games like ghost trick and the world ends with you so i don't think those really count 😅

I love chill things like neko atsume and tsuki's adventure <3
My absolute favourite app game is Sky: Children of Light by That Game Company (who made Journey) - it's such a beautiful Ghibli-esque world to explore and has a genuinely lovely community - lots of sitting around with strangers and talking/playing hide and seek/holding hands/playing music. I've even made a few Japanese friends there, and we both practice each other's languages <3
There's no adverts when playing, and IAP are not heavily pushed. The only times they're particularly pushed are during the starts of seasons for paid-exclusive apparel, but as the enjoyment of the game doesn't really come from the apparel but rather from the sense of community and playfulness, I never found it off-putting or game ruining. A really sweet game ;w; I'm on a pretty long hiatus from there since the end of last year but it's comforting knowing I can return to it ;w;

I've only ever had two mobile games that I played consistently over the years: Must Deliver and Zookeeper. The first one is an endless runner zombie game where you navigate the player around with your finger to avoid zombies, which increase in numbers as it levels. There's different characters you can choose from and they all have different super moves. The second is just a classic connect 3 game. There was a Zookeeper Battle version that I liked too, and there were some cute clothes and backgrounds you could win but now I just have the classic. The phone I used for the past few years never had enough memory for games so I only downloaded the bare essentials, but I've actually purchased these two so... that's why I keep them around 😅 I enjoy endless runner games (like Must Deliver) and I used to play a lot of Temple Run. I might try out this Cookie Run thing that's mentioned a few times.

On my new phone I also downloaded wild rift recently but it's my first time playing league of legends and a moba in general so I'm just getting flamed left and right until I can actually get the hang of it lmao.

mine is sky: cotl too!! the graphics are absolutely stunning for a mobile game, even on low res. you play as a fallen starkid tasked with restoring constellations by helping spirits (that when found, teach you emotes). the game is heavily exploration based, as theres no storyline or dialogue to guide you. the mechanics are also super enjoyable, as the main mode of transportation is flying!! you gain more flight power as you collect the souls of other starkids. once youve helped all the spirits, the main gameplay is running through the maps and collecting candles (1 of 2 in game currencies), which are used to unlock a bunch of stuff, including various cosmetics and interactive emotes with friends (including chat, which is locked by default)

i could go on forever tbh, but i highly recommend it!! the new season starts this week :'o)

I don't play a lot of mobile games - the micro transactions in a lot of them really put me off.

I did sink a lot of time into Darkness Rises, but daaaaang - that game is so greedy. It's full of ads and by the time I stopped playing it was getting ridiculous the amount of pop-ups you had to wade through. I also wasn't terribly good at PVP and that's like... the bulk of the game lol

I've also played a fair amount of AC: Pocket Camp, but dropped it soon after NH released. It's also pretty terrible for micro-transactions - the prices for things on that game are just stupid.

There was another game I used to play quite a few years ago which I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. It was like a Card battling game set in a fictionalised modern Japan type place. There was a Dojo (I think), and you collected and levelled up cards with different creatures/beings on them and used them to fight evil demons and monsters that appeared around the city. The only thing I remember about the game is the ambient music that played most of the time lol - It has been about 6-ish (?) years since I played it, and that soundtrack still runs through my head on a semi-regular basis. Really wish I could remember it's name - I recall it had pretty cool art style, like anime-style.

i only have five games on my phone. no storage space for anymore.

hogwarts mystery: i went off of HP a long time ago. growing up, it was my life, but i can no longer sit through a movie, and i've never been able to read past the first book. JKR's writing just isn't that good or engaging to me in hindsight, and she's also a trans/homophobic piece of garbage that i don't want to support. (i don't spend money on this game or watch any ads.) that being said, i do love the world of the series and i'm always a sucker for OC inserts. the story is pretty good, i like the new characters they created for it, and i respect the game creators for making the world/characters 100x more diverse than she ever did.

gardenscapes: i tend to dip in and out of this because it drains my battery and overheats my phone mega fast. that and i just forget about it sometimes. but, it's a very cute game. i always like decorating my garden areas and unlocking stuff and getting cute pieces/areas from the events. i've never bought anything and don't feel pressured to. my only criticism is that it's very heterocentric. i haven't seen a single gay character or couple (for an event or permanently) so far and i'm almost up to date with all released content.

cat game: cute game where you collect cats. it does seem a bit cash grabby, but i've never bought anything and it hasn't hampered me once. you do need to join a club to really have a good chance during events, but it's easy enough to find a decent club and you don't really have to interact with them if you don't want to. there's actually a really serious competitive/strategy side to the events. my club literally has a discord with a spreadsheet for strategy and meeting times, and we're not even one of the super competitive clubs. the cats are all super cute though.

pokemon go: the reason i even got this phone -- i needed a gyroscope or something to play. i don't go out much so it's kind of useless, and raids never get any participants when i find them, but i don't have the heart to delete it.

pocket camp: had it since launch, still play it daily and participate in the events etc. again, never spent money on it and never will because i don't agree with the gacha mechanic, but it's fun enough and passes the time and the clothing/furniture is way better than in NH, hilariously.

I don't currently have a device to play mobile games on and they generally don't interest me, so I don't think I'd really get invested and play any even if I had access. The only things I can see myself possibly playing would be Pokémon Go (so that I could get a Meltan and Melmetal in Pokémon Sword/Shield if that's even a thing you can still do, though to be honest I'm not particularly fond of Sword/Shield anyway) and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (to have easy access to the items you can get in New Horizons). Both of those cases, though, are merely examples of being means to an end where I'd be reaping rewards in games I'm more interested in, rather than because I had any interest in the mobile games themselves. Regardless, I'd never engage in microtransactions or gacha mechanics.

I play mobile games a lot cause I have a long commute. Recently I've been playing Sky: Children of Light, Genshin Impact, Pocket Camp, Pokemon Go, Little Alchemy, Adorable Home, Among Us, Getting Over It, Lilys Garden, and Stardew Valley

Fire Emblem Heroes and one of the Piano Tiles. I have 4 versions of it and l'm not sure which one l like best but l know there's at least one l like best.

I had A LOT of mobage on my phone, but had to cut some down and I don't play as often anymore... There's only a few that I think I'd consider favorites but I like talking about mobile games anyways so ur gonna see more lol
And I can def bring up more games I've played but these are the more notable ones that I at least enjoyed playing for some time LOL

RHYTHM GAMES:

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party
- I LOVE THE GIRLS AND THE STORY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! The music and covers are great too!!!!! Probably one of my more favorite gacha rhythm games in term of gameplay because there's no stamina bar that limits how much you can play, it's only used as a score multiplier bonus. I've kind of taken a hiatus from the game because the gameplay got a bit repetitive (event after event) but I still love (as with pretty much all the gacha games below) being updated and seeing the new cards for each event.

Love Live! All Stars - Not as much of a rhythm game and they don't market it as such, it's more of a strategy game with songs and tbh I don't really play the songs, I just use skip tickets. I still play occasionally but mostly I just like pulling gacha to get the cute 3D outfits for my girls.

Idolm@ster: Deresute, Miri****a, Shiny Colors - ngl I only log in for the bonuses and when they have free pulls, in Deresute and Miri****a I love just watching my pretty girls dance in 3D there are some GREAT songs from these games. Shiny Colors isn't a rhythm game but an idol producing game, since you can play it on web browser I played it often during one of my high school classes when I was bored, the girls are cute.

Project Sekai ft Hatsune Miku - BC IT IS A VOCALOID GAME U KNOW THE SONGS ARE BANGERS!!!!!!!!!!! I like the characters and some of the stories too but I got depressed bc I didn't pull my favorites so I haven't touched it in a while. Gameplay similar to Bang Dream

Muse Dash - This rhythm game is a bit different from the others, it's not gacha based and it cost money to buy the base game. There are a bunch of songs that come with the base game but if you want more or particular songs you can buy the dlc. At the least the base game is pretty cheap though so it's a pretty good investment. You can also play it offline which I enjoy, since most of the games above you need to be connected to the internet to play. The style of the game is different than the others too, it's formatted like a sideways scroll game with the beats as enemies that you hit rather than notes falling down from the top of the screen.

OTHER JAPANESE GAMES:

A3! Act! Addict! Actors!
- THE CHARACTERS AND STORY ARE SO GOOD!! You meet pretty and handsome actor boys with funny dynamics and uhhh there's a lot more. I got sick of the game play I won't lie it's not exactly riveting and event tiering sucked but I still love the characters and story a lot, I've been thinking about getting back into it. Also they have banger songs.

Granblue Fantasy - Sorry for being a seasonal player and not paying attention to the story (can also play on browser and has an english option)

???:

Cookie Run: Ovenbreak
- Fun platformer where u play as cookies and collect jellies, avoid traps and stuff. There's a bunch of different competitive and fun modes to play. It's really cute and funny. I recommend it a lot!

Cookie Run: Kingdom - Based off of the game above but you have a little kingdom and is more gacha based than OB even though OB also operates on gacha? Instead of doing gameplay you just send your cookies out and they fight the monsters on their own

Part Time UFO - Paid offline game. It's kind of hard but pretty fun. I had it sitting on my phone for a while and my brother got really into it when we went on a shopping game and he beat it for me LOL. You play as a UFO catcher that does an assortment of part time jobs, from making a fruit salad to catching fish in the sea. It's a cute game.

Genshin Impact - I didn't get Venti. I didn't get Ganyu. I didn't get Hu Tao. That aside it's fun but I got tired of the grind and not being able to get the characters I wanted without spending too much money. I do enjoy the story and characters a lot though!

Line Play - I hate this game and it's a scam so don't spend your money on it but you can accumulate a lot of currency from just logging in and you can make your character really cute. (Gacha avatar game)

Pokemon Go - I play pokemon go everyday

SHOVELWARE?: (AKA lots of ads)

Claw Crane Cats
- a hidden gem. I got this game after being banned from toreba to get my crane game fix. You play a crane game that lets you claw assorted cat plushies, what else is there to say?

The Cook - You just chop up food and it's just fun but that's really all you do

Spiral Roll - You simply roll the wood, very satisfying

ASMR Slicing - You get to cut a lot of different objects, also very satisfying

Saw Wood - It's a free game but I was in a bad place when I spent money to get rid of the ads because of how satisfying it was to cut the wood. I just tried opening the app and it won't load, am very sad.

Currently only playing one game called Hungry Cat Nonogram. It’s similar to sudoku except you color in the spaces with the corresponding color. I have a bunch of games on my phone that I can’t bring myself to rid of mainly due to progress in them or I made purchases 🥲
- Solitaire Cooking Tower: solitaire but with cute card decks and you unlock levels in your restaurant tower.
- Good Pizza, Great Pizza: you make pizzas that customers want.
- Cooking Diary: one of those fast paced restaurant cooking games with several restaurants to unlock. I spent an embarrassing amount of money for my character’s outfits lol
A bunch other games on my phone but most aren’t worth noting or are the commonly played ones.

Back