Favourite Mobile Games?

Currently I'm playing Cookie Run Ovenbreak, Cookie Run Kingdom, and Cooking Diary. All the games are pretty cash-grabby which is a bit frustrating, but I like the aesthetics of Cookie Run and I play with a good friend for Cooking Diary so I guess it makes it worth it.

I've been enjoying Alphabear 2 lately. I would recommend it to anyone who likes word games and just wants a little easy time-filler kind of game. Basically you just make words and collect cute bears that provide different bonuses to help you progress through the levels.

granblue fantasy is pretty much the only mobile game i'll ever play, much less put any money on : i like grinding a lot, and experimenting with fun team comps is great. i'm just .. trying to ignore guild wars for now ...

Honestly, Pocket Camp has been the only mobile game I played extensively. I just like that I can pick it up whenever, there are constantly new events, and it’s extremely relaxed. I liked Cookie Run for a while, but it was too complicated for me to play regularly.

The only Mobile Game I'm currently playing is FE Heroes. I like it a lot as I'm a pretty big FE fan. I also wanted to play Pokemon Masters but never got around to getting it.

Lately lots of phone games have been keeping me occupied while more interesting games come out. Mario kart tour is one of those, and despite the micro transactions in the game, I have been enjoying the new tracks and retro tracks the team has been adding. Makes me wish Nintendo made Mario kart 9 already. :)

I don’t really play many mobile too much anymore. Back when I did though, I was hooked on rhythm games like Cytus 2 and Arcaea. The pick up and play nature of the genre worked perfectly for mobile. The games made good use of the touch screen too. My only real complaint is the price of song packs. $10 for 5-7 levels adds up if you want them all.

I also loved the port of Sonic 2 and Sonic CD. The fans behind the ports did an excellent job of bringing them to the widescreen and HD format. The touch controls were rough though. Now that the ports are being brought to consoles, there won’t be much of a need to get them on mobile anymore.

My current favorite is Dragon Quest 6. Square Enix took the DS remake and brought it over to iOS and Android. The pixel art looks stunning on modern devices. Aside from areas with precise movement the touch controls work fine. In fact, they make the battle menus much more smooth.

I see Neko Atsume I approve. Played that a lot some years ago but kinda hit a wall after needing the last few cats so I removed it. These days I only play PoGo which is enough and not too bad with freemium since you can earn coins in games.

I really miss Miitomo though, I'm a sucker for well-made customization things so ;_;

Not really a mobile gamer but I do play Disney Emoji Blitz and Fire Emblem Heroes every day for the quests and daily things.

I'm not into Mobile gaming but I put Mini Mini Farm on my mom's phone and watched her play it... I ended up downloading it onto my phone too. For a mobile game, it's nice.

Been playing loaaaads of UtaPri lately ;v;

It's a rhythm+gacha-ish game! It's so fun and I love all the songs and the events they have! Currently they're doing a Sanrio collab and I'm trying my best to collect all the cards T^T

I love mobages! usually rotate the ones I play since I don't have enough time to play more than 1.
Sadly due to my phone's poor storage and old age I can barely play any 😭😭 But here are the ones I have played thru the years:
  • Neko atsume: Everyone already talked about it here :'p
  • Tabikaeru: From the same creator as Neko atsume. You give your little frog some food, stuff for their backpack and sent them off to an adventure! After some hours, the frog will arrive with goodies and pics of their adventures, and will relax on the house for a bit ^^ Last time I played it was only on japanese, but you don't need to understand much tbh.
  • Rakko Ukabe: Neko atsume but with otters, very cute,
  • Hello Sweet Days: Dress up & home decorating game! Made by sanrio, so all the collections are super cute. Had to quit this one because it took too much time of my life lol.
  • CocoPPa Play: Anime/chibi dress up game. I didn't play this one much, but the art is pretty nice.
  • Show by Rock!: My favorite mobile rhythm game! Also made by Sanrio, the song selection is great and includes some anime songs too. The game has boybands, so it adds to the variety of charas and songs. The UR rates are pretty good too. So far its japan-only (and 99% likely to stay that way), so you will need an APK. Often called sb69 & Shobafes.
  • DJD4: sb69 stooped being compatible with my phone, so I got this one as a replacement. Lots of different note types, which seem scary at first, but once you get used to them its SO fun!! Amazing card art, UR rate is pretty nice, TONS of songs (original, anime, videogames, covers...). Can't comment on the story because I haven't read it yet lol but the characters are so cute. From the same devs as Bandori i think.
  • Love Live!: The original, not all stars. The start of it all.... After playing other games, I found out the card art isnt *that* amazing and the UR rates are terrible. But this will always be a classic. Lovely characters, and fun dynamics between them, gameplay is simple but fun. I stooped playing because they didnt add the new songs the groups release (outside events), which made the game boring after some years. I re-downloaded it a bit ago for the Persona collab & they added a bunch of new stuff (accessories, wardrobe...) that made me confused lol
  • Cookie run: Everyone talked about this one already, but it's cute and fun!. And the gatcha is only a problem for cosmetics, it's very f2p friendly. Don't go near the fandom tho, it somehow made me kind of bitter towards the game even tho I'm the kind of person who doesn't care about what other think lol. Had to stop playing because my phone doesn't support it anymore.
  • Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: I MISS THIS ONE SO MUCH.... again, another game that stooped being compatible with my phone.. why is life so cruel.
I don't like gatcha rpgs because they force you to play gatcha to actually be able to play (with things like rhythm games your cards dont matter unless you want a high score, so it's cool) so I haven't played them much, but revue starlight & that fire emblem game were kind of fun too.

My Boo is super fun and adorable! Project Sekai or Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage in America is amazing!!! One of my favorites is also Animal Restaurant. And when I could play Pocket Camp and Mario Kart Tour it was fun!

Genshin Impact is currently the only one I am playing on mobile or on the go or need to log in quickly to do quick tasks, I mostly play it on PC though.

I used to play Alchemy Stars and Honkai Impact which are also playable on PC.

I really like Pokémon Masters and also probably my fav mobile game ever Brave Frontier. Sadly it got discontinued and the servers have been shut down which makes me very sad because I've been playing it for the longest time.

Back