• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favourite Animal?

The deers, squirrels and hamsters are all super cute. Tbh I love all of the species apart from a few such as the alligators and hippos :3

The monkeys! I might be the minority here but I love the monkeys! The gorillas are cool too, but I think the moneys top them too.

I didn't think I would, but I actually took a shine to my first monkey villager in my old town. Simon had such a cool house :')
Something about their model is really cool to me.

I love the squirrels because of the way their tails bounce up and down as they walk.

I love all the bird villagers too (including ostriches and chickens) because of their "voice." Whenever you speak to them, the town melody is sung beautifully with a little bit of trill, and it's just lovely to hear. I like to visit them multiple times just to hear it. I wish we had more opportunities to hear the town tune more often, particularly when visiting other towns in dreams!

In that vein, I'm not a fan of the wolves, with that harsh percussion, even if their visual design is great. The only one that it really matches is Kyle, because of his dream to be a singer and musician, but it certainly doesn't match the classic beauty of Whitney in my town anyway. That's my opinion, though!

Cats, Bear Cubs, Deer, Dogs, Rabbits, & Wolves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crap I forgot, I love the squirrels as well.

Don't have a particular type, but the game must be programmed to think that I like ducks, between my main American town and my Japanese town, I think I counted 8 ducks- all random too, I didn't choose them!

Sheep! They're so fluffy lookin' and they have scarves instead of shirts, too cute.

Monkeys

because they were only available in the japanese versions of acww

and having grown up with acww; they just feel so surreal to talk to.

Last edited:
Back