• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Villager

Marineoofficial

Majestic Marineo
Bells
Hello everyone I was just curious who your favorite villagers are. If some1 mentions a villager you don't like, no bullying plz!
:confused::rolleyes::lemon:
My Favorite villager is Lolly I have her in my town and idk why, but I have just always loved cat, dog, deer and penguin villagers.

Following the trend of normal villagers with Gladys! <3 She was one of my originals in Celadon. She's very overlooked imo.

My favorite's Jeremiah, so nice and friendly. I must've told that lazy guy not to move a hundred times now.

I think... Erik or Marshall. Both in my town.

Octavian, definitely.
He's been my favorite since my childhood Gamecube days! He's special to me

Last edited:
Olivia, definitely. I had her in my first town and restarted the game once I realized the whole face guide thing.. I was very sleep deprived when I bought the game, heh. I don't even remember who else was in that town tbh. I stayed without her for awhile but when I decided I wanted to restart my town last week I made sure I had her. It took a while but I'm glad she's back. She's never leaving. :)

My favorite has to be Marshal. My next are Stitches and Tarou even though Tarou isnt in new leaf :c. Marshal is pretty popular and i wouldnt be surprised if someone else commented marshal on this thread lol.

Maple, the normal bear. She is the biggest sweetie and i fell in love with her in AC:WW. Normal villagers in general I have a soft spot for, as their sweet and lovable nature appeals to me XP

Back