• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Villager

My faves are Flurry, Drago, and Whitney. Whitney has been my fave since Wild World. Flurry has been my fave since I first saw her in my friend's town and Drago is a dragon and I like dragons c:

It's hard to choose...out of all my current residents:

-Lolly is extremely kind, more than most Normies I've had in the past. I had Celia before her, and while Celia was definitely very nice, Lolly just has something extra about her. Her dialogue seems more on-point, even at less friendship than I had with Celia. I also have the benefit of Lolly being my neighbor, so seeing her whenever I leave my home is a comfort. She has also only ever pinged to move once, and is the animal I go to for moving rumors back when I cycled. She's my most reliable friend.

-Rosie is a Peppy, which is actually one of my lesser favored personalities. However, Rosie seems to be on the sweeter side of the spectrum, rather than annoying. Agent S was a bit more on the annoying side, but then again she was always trying to sell me mens' toilets and shet. Despite this, I love them both, but Rosie is the sweeter Peppy and has been nothing but sugar to me ever since she moved in.

-Ankha was unexpected. She moved in as a 2nd Snooty along with Kitty. Now I loved Kitty, but she and I lacked moments and we didn't click as well. I also got her picture 3 times, so we were definitely BFFs by the game's standards. But when Ankha came, I just felt I clicked better with her. I sadly had to let Kitty go, as much as I still love her, but Ankha has become a true friend and is also my favorite female personality (Snooty). I wish she smiled, but she's a cutiepie regardless. Another thing that helped Ankha win her place was how she "sings" the town tune. Kitty's was always horribly off-tune, but Ankha's is a soothing sound~

-Flurry is my newest furbaby and is probably the cutest town jingle tune. It's so unbearably cute hearing my tune whenever I speak to her. It's funny how she's a Normie like Lolly, yet the two are so different. Lolly is like my motherly next door neighbor, while Flurry is like my little sister. She's sweet in different ways from Lolly, so she feels very unique despite being a doubled personality in my town.

-Snake also gets point for a cool jingle~ I needed one last villager and I picked him mostly due to his name and uniqueness. Most people wouldn't want 2 Jocks (or any!) in their town, but Snake has definitely earned his spot. Plus I like making his phrases Metal Gear puns.

-Kid Cat is adorable but he definitely developed a "jerkier" personality than Snake did. In all honesty, I kinda understand why people don't warm up to the Jocks. But I know ol' Kit Cat doesn't mean any harm and I've managed to love him despite developing the way he did, and he's such a cutie anyway~

-Due to some hardships in my life, Puck has actually become difficult to look at lately. He's a reminder of someone special to me whom I am having difficulties with right now...but even so, I hunted Puck down because that special person chose him over Lucky as my Lazy type, and that hunt made me appreciate him more. Even if my special person and I can't work out our difficulties, I'm not gonna take it out on Puck. After a lot of consideration and hard times, I decided I'd rather feel a little sadness rather than run away and kick him out of my town. He's special. Before these hardships began, I loved Puck for his unintentional cold puns and general cuteness, but now it's become...something more, I guess.

-Lobo is my last original and my only crank. He says a lot of hilarious lines I've humorously dubbed "Lobo's words of wisdom." Gotta love "Fashion be whack." I also made his phrase "Moon moon" because it's hilarious. It's been that way since my 3rd day in Loki and it's never changing. Lobo also has the benefit of having the "pervier" nature of the cranky persona, so he tends to say a lot of funny out of context things that make him a total gem.

-Shari was my original dreamie Uchi, and I found myself reconsidering when I noticed Phoebe. Serif is meant to resemble a Phoenix somewhat, so Phoebe seemed like a cool animal to have in my village since she compliments my mayor so much. I also -really- like her house. Phoebe is a bit less of a "tough girl" than Shari was though. Shari had a bit of a roughness to her that Phoebe seems to lack. I clicked with both, but in the end I'm glad I chose Phoebe. She's a great villager.

-But if you held a gun to my head and demanded my favorite, I'd have to go with the one and only Lucha. He was my first move-in and first Smug. Everything he says compliments him and makes him sound like a total gentleman. I had Julian for a bit and he sounded like a total creep...but Lucha lacks this. He sounds very suave but he has a total fun and love life streak to him that always manages to cheer me up. He was the first to give me his picture without the assistance of April Fools' and he's always the one who randomly comes knocking on my door bearing gifts and fun times.

Back