Favorite Villager

Marineoofficial

Majestic Marineo
Bells
Hello everyone I was just curious who your favorite villagers are. If some1 mentions a villager you don't like, no bullying plz!
:confused::rolleyes::lemon:
My Favorite villager is Lolly I have her in my town and idk why, but I have just always loved cat, dog, deer and penguin villagers.

Following the trend of normal villagers with Gladys! <3 She was one of my originals in Celadon. She's very overlooked imo.

My favorite's Jeremiah, so nice and friendly. I must've told that lazy guy not to move a hundred times now.

I think... Erik or Marshall. Both in my town.

Octavian, definitely.
He's been my favorite since my childhood Gamecube days! He's special to me

Last edited:
Olivia, definitely. I had her in my first town and restarted the game once I realized the whole face guide thing.. I was very sleep deprived when I bought the game, heh. I don't even remember who else was in that town tbh. I stayed without her for awhile but when I decided I wanted to restart my town last week I made sure I had her. It took a while but I'm glad she's back. She's never leaving. :)

My favorite has to be Marshal. My next are Stitches and Tarou even though Tarou isnt in new leaf :c. Marshal is pretty popular and i wouldnt be surprised if someone else commented marshal on this thread lol.

Maple, the normal bear. She is the biggest sweetie and i fell in love with her in AC:WW. Normal villagers in general I have a soft spot for, as their sweet and lovable nature appeals to me XP

Back