• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite villager voice?

What is your favorite villager voice?

• Total voters

CJODell62

Bells
Switch
3218-1309-8215
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I'm going to attempt to start a poll. My question is what is your favorite villager voice in the game. For me, it's the normal voice. It sounds so cute and sweet, without going overboard like the peppy voice.

Cranky for me....not sure why, possibly because I now associate that voice with my longest staying cranky (Fang).

Jock. There's something about their voices that is just hilarious to me. Whenever I hear it, I laugh at how ridiculous cartoony it sounds. I also love the voices of smug and uchi villagers.
I love the jock voice as well. It's hilarious that they have the highest pitched voices of the male villagers, even though the lazies are the youngest villagers.

Something about the pitch of the snooties is really soothing. It just sounds so light and pure, don't know how to describe it but I like it :p

Starting with New Leaf, each personality has its own pitch of Animalese.

really? o: i didn't know that! i actually though some personalities, like jocks and lazies, had the same voice as each other. maybe that was actually the case in older ac games? idk, it's been quite a while since i last played cf and ww.

as for which is my favourite... i'm not sure. .-.

I can't really hear much of a difference to distinguish the voices, but Peppies and Crankies stand out the most for me. And since Crankies do have a VERY distinct voice aside from the other inflections of animalese, Crankies get my vote.

really? o: i didn't know that! i actually though some personalities, like jocks and lazies, had the same voice as each other. maybe that was actually the case in older ac games? idk, it's been quite a while since i last played cf and ww.

as for which is my favourite... i'm not sure. .-.
Jocks have a slightly higher pitched and squeakier voice than the lazies.

I actually really like snooty. I have Purrl and I always look forward to talking to her because her voice sounds so calming.

Something about the pitch of the snooties is really soothing. It just sounds so light and pure, don't know how to describe it but I like it :p

Yeah...their voices are melodic.I like how their voices can sort of "soften" some of the larger species of snooty villagers.I have Claudia the tiger and it's a bit odd to hear that voice coming from a big villager like her but I like it.

I like the Uchi and Snooty voices. I'm a bit surprised by the Cranky love since that's probably my least favourite voice, haha.

I love talking to my two smugs, not only is their dialog usually pretty entertaining but the pitch of the voice is nice I think. Usually I avoid my cranky because it just brings back flashbacks of playing Wild World as a kid and having Octavian in my town. I didn't understand there were different villager personalities so I was always confused at why in the world he was so mean to me in that deep voice.

For female villagers, I like the Snooty voice. It sounds so calm yet so tiny. I think the Snooty voice fits small villagers like squirrels so perfectly, especially with Mint, whom I used to have.

For male villagers, I like the Smug voice. The Smug voice captures the personality type's captivating and Cassanova-like attitude of Smug villagers and it sounds a bit husky without being too deep.

Back