• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Uchis?

Favorite Uchis?

• Total voters
Since I found out Francine is snooty ;w; Who would be a better Uchi for my town out of Pashmina, Tammy or Fuchsia?:3 I really don't know/:

I'd go with Fuchsia, I've had her since the beginning and she's so nice and adorable! And always sends me letters and gifts lol

My favourite is Mira. She's a rabbit and she looks like Sailor Venus, win-win~

I like Phoebe, but, the only one I have had in my village so far is Charlise, so, I voted for her. Heh... I didn't realize that I could pick more then one until after I voted.

I'd go with Fuchsia, I've had her since the beginning and she's so nice and adorable! And always sends me letters and gifts lol

I actually had her in my first ever try of this game and I loved her xD I thouht she looked so cool, especially with her helix piercings xD She was the first one when I thought which Uchi villager I want but I've already had her.. bur I dunno merrrrr.

Last edited:
Ren?e, maybe because she's the only uchi i've ever met until now ;p

Now we only have to feel bad for Paula*. I clearly can't read a graph.

Last edited:
I love the uchi personality. I don't really understand why people say uchi villagers are ugly - Many of my favorite villagers of all time are uchi, and I think they're all well designed.

Agnes and Diva are my favorite uchi villagers by far, and are both in my overall top ten. I love them!
I'm a big fan of Deirdre, Fuchsia, Pashmina, Muffy, Tammy, Frita, Phoebe, and Flo. I'd say the only uchi villagers I actively dislike are Paula, Sylvia, and Rocket.

tammy is the best i love her so much that i have like 2 of her pictures

Mira is my favourite, Muffy takes 2nd (Have her), Phoebe 3rd.

All others I would rather didn't move into my town tbh. Though I am saddened to see Flo doing so bad. She's in my alt town and she's growing on me.

Deirdre's really the only Uchi that stands out to me, being a deer I suppose xD

That's sad though...no love for Paula, I mean, she's not THAT bad.

Pashmina is my awesome demon-eyed Rococo-owning fancy goat xD K.K. Tango (plays in her house) is awesome too lol

She suddenly looks very kind and happy when you talk to her too xD It makes you feel happy that you talked to her

So she's my favorite lol

Last edited:
Back