Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Pansies

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Lilies

Votes: 37 14.2%
  • Carnations

Votes: 52 20.0%

• Total voters
I LOVE pink cosmos so I'll go with that. I think tulips (mainly pink and purple) and really pretty, too.

Last edited:
I knew a lot of people would choose roses. :p

I chose tulips. It was hard to decide, so I just thought, If I could only have one type of flower in my town, which would it be?

My town is mostly tulips, so I chose those . 3.
I also have a lot of pansies, though

I like roses the most. I mean I guess I like that I can have black roses as well as golden ones. They all just look amazing tbh

Roses and carnations for me. Love them so much that they're the only flowers in my town at all, hehe... woops.

Roses for me. I like the amount of color variation between them. Tulips and lilies are a close second.

HAVE to be roses, just because the blue and gold. I grew both sets on my own, and the feeling after doing it is just magical. Yes, I did use "hybrid red", not the way Thonky said but by the Japanese guide, and placed those red into my museum after I did it a second time to get 2 blue, which also gave me a LOT of black in the process, which I let wilt and got gold- just LOVE the roses!!

I really love the purple pansies. The shading was really well done. They're my favorite. I also like the purple tulips, blue roses, blue violets, and the white carnations.

I really like the look of the blue and purple pansies, but have to go with purple, blue and orange roses. They're just so gorgeous! :D

Back