• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Princesses?

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Whether it's from a game, cartoon, anime, book, movie, etc., who are your favorite princesses? Feel free to list multiple! Rosalina is definitely my all time favorite princess. I instantly had a crush back when she appeared in Super Mario Galaxy. Her graceful and motherly personality really drew me to her as well as her beautiful design! Normally I'm flexible with character picks in video games, but legit every Mario game I will pick only her lol. Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess because of not only her backstory, but her quirky, fun and often airheaded personality. The movie itself was enough for me to have her as my favorite, but I recently started watching Tangled: The Series on Disney+ which adds even more lore and depth to her character.

Favorite Princess from the Video Game Universe:
Rosalina
1655826403037.png

Favorite Princess from the Disney Universe:
Eugene Rapunzel
1655826611135.png

Daisy is a legend lol

my favorite Disney princess is definitely Jasmine, and even though they're not technically princesses I also love Meg and Esmeralda 🥰

Anime princess: I initially didn't like her at first upon watching Black Clover, but Noelle continued to prove me wrong as she set aside her "royalty" status in order to work with Asta and boost each other up. She also gets stronger later in the anime, and has many heartfelt moments throughout it.

uZluAfX.jpg

Video game princess: I also didn't initially like her at first, but Princess Melia, when called to the challenge of leading her nation as well as helping out Shulk's party, did not disappoint. Her character development is pretty good and I love her playstyle in Xenoblade Chronicles as well.

7e1xf3p.jpg

The only princess I like is Daisy. 😬 I wasn’t really one for princess characters if I’m being honest.

Video Game Princess:

Princess What's-Her-Name from Earthworm Jim

1655835744170.png

Disney Princess:

Maid Marian

1655835913893.png

A lot of the the Adventure Time princesses!
While I don't think I care for her personality, I do love Breakfast Princess' design.. makes me want breakfast

1655860329625.png

I also love Kida from Atlantis, though I don't know if she counts as a Princess by Disney's terms

1655860461192.png

I love princesses so muchie!! My all time favorite is Princess Daisy even though she is really just a mario character! My favorite like actual Disney princess though would probably be.... like Mulan or Belle... or maybe Aurora.... I love them all actually! I love all the movies, SO MUCH CHARACTER AND ENTERTAINMENT :D

I’m more of a queen kind of gal, but every great queen starts out as a princess, right?
Nintendo: Rosalina, Peach, Zelda, Mipha, Lochladies (not princesses, but very regal), Great Fairies in BOTW (also not princesses, but similarly regal)
Real life: Diana, Margaret, Christina of Sweden (as queen), Mako (though she is no longer princess of Japan), Louise, Duchess of Argyll, Archduchess Marie Valerie of Austria
Movies: Fiona, Belle, Ariel, Leia Organa
OC (Original Character): (from my writings) Princess Ervina of Conchia (water-elf kingdom), Princess Clotilda Prasnigenita Hua of the Neo-Jotuns (giants)

Irl?

Marie Antoinette. (movie is delectable)
Diana has a wonderful story, she seemed like a genuinely good person.

As a big Star Wars fan, I feel foolish not even mentioning Leia after seeing all these posts lol. I was trying to think of a good anime princess too, but couldn't think of one off the top of my head.

I'm not sure how many of these are 'actual' princesses, but here goes.

Real Life:
- Grace Kelly
- Princess Diana

Disney:
- Belle
- Ariel
- Mulan
- Jasmine

Anime:
- Vampire Princess Miyu
- Princess Mononoke

Other: