Favorite Phone Games?

Ninjatown: Trees of Doom
Alpaca Evolution
Tamagotchi (even though I have 5 real ones)
Abduction and Abduction 2 (like Doodle Jump)
Words With Friends
Trivia Crack
Scramble With Friends

I used to love Kawaii Pet Megu and Ayakashi Ghost Guild, but both were shut down. I still miss my Megu, Lophey.

Magic School Lussid is really great though, and so is Dark Summoner. I don't have a working iPod Touch anymore so I haven't played them in a while, though.

I also kinda miss megu, It was the first app that I got into when I got a smart phone

Neko Atsume ねこあつめ

Must...gather...aaaaaalllllllllllll
pics courtesy of my friend/housemate - they introduced me to this game
pXlFvR4.jpg

18YNRsM.jpg

CPMUau1.jpg

cVTqZUQ.jpg
Handy Guides here [ X ] and [ X ] (and no, you do not have to understand Japanese to play, so yeah)

oh gosh.. my most recent game addiction would have to be 8 ball pool. I should really stop playing because I get frustrated sometimes whenever I lose or hit a ball incorrectly. xD

I love Robot Unicorn Attack. I play it the most. (I'm not a big phone gamer honestly.)

Dumb Ways to Die and Robot Unicorn Attack two are the only games I have and I rarely play them.

Deemo and Dynamix- Rhythm game
Ace Attorney Trilogy (already tried DS/3DS version)
Ayakashi Ghost Guild

Flappy Nyan, Jetpack Joyride and this other puzzle solving type game that I can't remember the name of.

I love finding new addicting games to play on my phone lol. my faves are Jelly Splash, Trivia Crack and Crossy Road. I just downloaded this one called Nom Cat and it's soooo cute and addicting!

Has anyone played Monument Valley? You have to pay for it but it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen. It's a really cool and creative puzzle game, I super recommend it!!

Fashion Story is only addicting because you can talk to other people on it. You make friendships so it's hard not to go on and talk to your friends.

Back