• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Music!

I find the 1am theme tune calming. The 4am one is just creepy, which is why I'll be updating my horror town at that time (when it's complete).

I love the music when it's raining and snowing, but for KK Slider songs Caf? KK is my favourite.

Bubblegum KK, Marine Song 2001 and Stale Cupcakes are my all time favorites.
If you ever visit my Mayor's house, you'll notice it ^w^

i really like k.k. bossa, stale cupcakes, and k.k. folk. and for the music that plays through out the day, 7 pm is by far one of my favorites.

The K.K. Songs. I like K.K. Disco, K.K. Casbah, The K. Funk, King K.K., K.K. Dixie, and Bubblegum K.K. The time music. I like 12PM, 1PM, 5PM, 7PM, 8PM 1AM, 4AM, 7AM, and 8AM. 5PM is the best time music I like.

From the K.K selection:

Stale Cupcakes
Space K.K
K.K Lullaby

Bubblegum K.K is nice as well, but not one of my favourites.

Times/Other music:

6 am
7 am
1 pm
6 pm
7 pm
8 pm
1 am

All the times when it's rain or snow
Then the music that plays when you sit on the town tree.

For hourly music, 5PM is my favorite.

For radio music... Steep Hill or My Place.

Spring Blossoms is my favorite song performed live by K.K., though. :D

Stale Cupcakes and all the hourly themes while raining. I love the soft tone of the music in the rain.

Marine Song 2001 xD. Really like K.K Jazz and K.K Swine brings me a lot of memories of my time spent in Rasher's house xD

I didn't like K.K Swine in the beginning but after a few times, I started liking it

Last edited:
I love Stale Cupcakes, K.K Stroll, Imperial K.K, K.K Birthday, K.K Soul, Bubblegum K.K, and the 5pm and 11pm music ^^

I love: kk stroll, stale cupcakes, spring blossoms, kk soul, kk love song, Only me, Forest Life, and pretty much all the hourly themes; especially the early am ones.
I have a lot of favorites ok?

K.K. Bossa and K.K. Soul, without a dobut.
If we're talking about soundtracks, the original game without a doubt.
It's a shame that there isn't a proper rip of the entire soundtrack from the N64 version to the e+ version.

Back