Bells
Switch
5682-6284-0128
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
ど
森
ぶ
う
So as we all know, the music in the game changes every hour. Does anyone else have a favorite song from New Leaf? My favorite is 7pm. It's so calm yet so intense at the same time. None of the songs are really that bad, actually, and they all fit their respective hour nicely. The composers did a great job.

I love the music from 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM (just a guess, dont know the exact times ^^;)~
But yeah, all the songs are amazing though. They did i great job on this game's soundtrack.

I was just thinking about this yesterday hahaha.

The nighttime music is so pleasant. Anytime after 11 PM.. god I just can't get enough of it.

I like most of the nighttime music.

I like 8am, 11am, 12pm, and 5am. The 5am music is just so soothing...

I don't like the 7pm music because it sounds almost exactly like a soundtrack from Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy, and I just...

I seriously love the 11 AM music. It just makes me happy and wanna be productive all day or something, but I end up playing AC anyway so I don't know how it works.

7PM is my most definite favorite. It's just so sweet and adorable and makes me wanna hum along. It kind of touches my heart, yup.

I prefer most of the night time/early morning music. I'm not a big fan of the music that plays during the day, but that's probably because I've heard it too much :x

8 pm has always been my favourite, from Wild World to New Leaf!

I love all the songs, but my favorite is 7 PM too. It's so dramatic, it makes me laugh if my character is say falling over or something while such dramatic music plays.

Back