• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite Katy Perry song?

Dark Horse I guess. Not a big Katy Perry fan
u shuld b
GCSWVvg.png

I'm not really a fan of her (as in, I don't make a point to listen to her music, I don't dislike her in any way), but I do like Firework a lot.

Dark Horse actually really annoys me, though. The only thing I sort of like in the song is her voice. Everything else is "meh". I like some of the lyrics, and some of the visuals in the video. Otherwise, though, I really don't see the appeal. It's not fun to dance to, it's not unique, it's not especially moving one way or another. It's just kind of there and I find it mildly annoying.

Last edited:
I don't listen to music nowadays, but I like Roar and Dark Horse. They're catchy~

im not a fan of her music and i dont follow with singers mainstream these days.

Hot & Cold and Who Am I Living For don't seem so bad.

Well, I'm not a really a big fan of her, but, I enjoy listening to Firework and Unconditionally.

Back