• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite fish or bug

Miner6262

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Post favorite fish or bug in animal crossing new leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sunfish because it looks so durpy

My favorite bug is the golden stag and my favorite fish is the soft shell turtle even though that's not really a fish but it's considered one. <3

Fish would be the soft-shelled turtle, and bug would be the pill bug. It's literally the only one I'm not terrified by.

I like the Oarfish, because people who have seen them IRL have thought they were dragons. =D I like all the bugs though, I am a huge bug lover. I probably like the giant Oak Silk Moth. If you haven't gotten to hold a real like giant moth you're missing out buuuuuuu-dy.

Last edited:
Favorite fish oarfish. I remember in a fishing tourney I found one more than 200.000 inches! I won! I screamed to my family

Back