• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite creatures

Fish: beta (cause nostalgia)
Bug: emperor butterfly (although tarantula is a close second which is why I have 5 IRL)
Sea creature: giant isopod (I think they’re cute)

fish: piranha + whale shark
bug: hercules beetle
deep sea creature: moon jellyfish

My favorite fish is: Koi
Favorite bug is: Goliath Beetle
Favorite deep sea creature is: Moon Jellyfish

Fish - I can't narrow it down to less than three, so: Hammerhead shark, whale shark, and red snapper. 😊 Honourable mentions: Snapping turtle, guppy, puffer fish, squid, and tuna.
Bug - Honeybee and hermit crab. Honourable mentions: Snail, most of the butterflies.
Sea creature - Sea urchin, sea star, pearl oyster, scallop, octopus. Honourable mentions: all the rest of the sea creatures. 💜

fish - mahi mahi is top choice for the cool colours but also love the turtles

bugs - any butterfly really but the bird wing is particularly beautiful

sea creatures - moon jellyfish or umbrella octopus, like the design of both and the octopus is pretty cute

I'm not sure why, but I really like the guppy and red snapper, the emperor butterfly, and sea grapes. Maybe it's all the bright colors?

I'm not sure why, but I really like the guppy and red snapper, the emperor butterfly, and sea grapes. Maybe it's all the bright colors?
When I started playing ac, I thought red snappers were rare or a higher selling price like the golden trout because they were so bright compared to most fish. It is pretty for sure.

Back