• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Customizable Sets?

Wow, this is one area of the game I wish I knew more about, especially using shirts plus gems. As far as rococo what can be done with that, that you have seen? I like the polka dot in red and black I may have used a custom shirt for that and the lovely in ruby pink and black but have never really tried anything out of the norm and seems a fun new project.

Wow, this is one area of the game I wish I knew more about, especially using shirts plus gems. As far as rococo what can be done with that, that you have seen? I like the polka dot in red and black I may have used a custom shirt for that and the lovely in ruby pink and black but have never really tried anything out of the norm and seems a fun new project.

Other than the default Gothic brown, the Rococo series can be customized to Gothic yellow (blue with oak wood paneling accented with gold), Gothic white (pink with white wood paneling), and Gothic black (purple with black wood paneling).

This site has a bunch of photos taken of customized furniture: http://customnewleaf.tumblr.com/

I love the rococo series! All of the different colours you can change them to are really pretty, but my favourite is the gothic white - I think it's just really pretty! ;v; I also really like the alpine series since it's great for custom designs.

definitely polka dot and modern. Modern looks really sweet customized with ore. :cool:

Back