• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Customizable Sets?

ZoeZoe

bunny
Bells
Tasty Cake
I love customizing furniture- I got hooked last month after seeing a fully-customized house ^^; right now, I love the moss green modern set, the pastel kiddie set, and any roccoco customization ^u^ How about you?

i absolutely love the pastel kiddie set
i've only seen pictures of it bc i'm too lazy to refurbish it all myself sigh
but it's so adorable :u

Two favorites are the modern and the alpine.
Alpine in main town has candy gingham shirts on all the pieces. Used a custom wall/floor.
2nd town has a set in lemon gingham.
Main town has the red modern furniture. I've been working on green modern furniture for villagers request. Poncho loves his.

i like the classic and alpine sets customized to dark wood
this is my house's front room with those sets (so far)
zlCfzSkEudIHHk6GIn

I love the lovely set customised to ruby, the pastel kiddie set, and the alpine that I use custom designs for.

i absolutely love the pastel kiddie set
i've only seen pictures of it bc i'm too lazy to refurbish it all myself sigh
but it's so adorable :u
I really love that set too. :) I have it in my alt's house and it's super cute! I also like the yellow Rococo set and the blue Astro set.

I'm a fan of customizing with the Alpine set too. There are just so many fabric and clothing options you can apply on it.
Customized the set with a Rose tee with Beige wood color. Think it looks well with the Ranch set too, matched with the same beige wood color.
HNI_0045_JPG_zps70ed2cc5.jpg

Regal set doesn't look too bad, though I think I made the room too red.
HNI_0047_JPG_zpse709939f.jpg

I also made a Halloween room, with a few Alpine chairs customized with a moldy shirt.

I love the Blue and Black Astro Set as well as the Cabana series with colored wicker.

i like the classic and alpine sets customized to dark wood
this is my house's front room with those sets (so far)
zlCfzSkEudIHHk6GIn

What did you use to customize your Stained Glass Lamp? That looks so cool!

Last edited:
The alpine set is really fun to customize.
Also the cabana set looks gorgeous in gold (with a golden nugget).

And you can make the polka-dot set look really unique so it's fun to customize too. Here it is with a sliver nugget and a circuit tank:

tumblr_mvtecyw2Wo1sxhrifo1_400.jpg

So high-tech *.*

I love the paste kiddie set too! *o* Also, others I like to customize are alpine, ranch and rococo! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The alpine set is really fun to customize.
Also the cabana set looks gorgeous in gold (with a golden nugget).

And you can make the polka-dot set look really unique so it's fun to customize too. Here it is with a sliver nugget and a circuit tank:

View attachment 71615

So high-tech *.*

That looks cool :O

What did you use to customize your Stained Glass Lamp? That looks so cool!

The stained glass lamp isn't customized with anything, it just has a blue option. The other lamp tho, on the left hand side is customized with a bubble tank. :3

Last edited:
I have the alpine set customized to match the Gracie series in my main room. I don't got a better picture offhand but you can see some of it in this pic!
tumblr_nd6b30XWDo1teqkivo1_400.jpg

My favorite customizations are the black an blue astro series, the alpine series with dark wood and amethyst shirt cloth, and the ones for the marshmallow chair (especially the crispy roasted look [aka burnt]).

I also like the ore customizations for the polka dot series.

I like the exotic series when I refurbished it red, my room looked more Asian than it already was lol and it gave it more of a somber feel? Idk how to describe it exactly :confused: it's just really nice :D
I also really like the cabana customized with gold though, so shiny and it's not blinding like the golden series.

I like the customized Lovely set, pink and black, I also really like the customized Astro set as black and blue

i love the green set when customized dark/light green, the white customized ranch set, dark brown customized alpine set (with any shirt/pattern you want), and the regal set in any color is nice c:

I like the white weeding set items, I combined them with the princess set and they look awesome. I also like the white birch cabin set and the black and pink lovely set.

Last edited:
I really like the blue series set to dark blue and the rococo set to gothic black. Also classic to dark wood (or whatever it's called haha)

Back