Favorite Bands?

If I already didn't have a ton of music to check out I'd look into some of these bands people have mentioned. 'Tis the curse of being an open-minded music freak!:(

Anyways I'm gonna ATTEMPT to list mine, though it'll only be a fraction! ;)

Grateful Dead
The Allman Brothers Band
Ozric Tentacles
Yes
The String Cheese Incident
Return to Forever
Mahavishnu Orchestra
Weather Report
Death
Kreator
Anthrax
Metallica
A Sound of Thunder
Kobra and the Lotus
Iron Savior
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Immortal
Septicflesh
Mastodon

Got your fair share of jazz fusion, prog and even symphonic death metal! Neat. I can't really get into Septicflesh though. I saw Ozric Tentacles live, they're cool as hell.

If you like jazz fusion and prog I can certainly help recommend you stuff. I've been a prog nut for about 6 years now so my collection is quite large! If you wanna discuss music PM/VM me. ;)

Last edited:
omg damn I found a band thread yas

okay favourite band is def Simple Plan. I've been in love with them since I was 5, and I'm nearly 17 now.

I'm also really into All Time Low. I went through this huge band phase when I was like 12/13. No shame no regrets orz

Fleetwood Mac, Queen, The Beatles, Paramore, The Jackson 5/The Jacksons, Metallica, ACDC, Aerosmith, Twisted Sister, Bee Gees, ABBA.

If I already didn't have a ton of music to check out I'd look into some of these bands people have mentioned. 'Tis the curse of being an open-minded music freak!:(

Anyways I'm gonna ATTEMPT to list mine, though it'll only be a fraction! ;)

Grateful Dead
Yes
Anthrax
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest

psht, you've got good taste dude

My musical tastes are eclectic to say the least. They go from the '60s to now.

My current favorites are (in no particular order)
Within Temptation
Epica
Lacuna Coil
Rammstein
Arch Enemy
My guilty pleasure is KPOP
2NE1
4minute
EXID
Brown Eyed Girls(I like them so much, I named my girl AC:NL character Miryo after their rapper.)

Nirvana. Guns 'N Roses, AC/DC, Eagles, Motorhead, Bloodhound Gang, Joshua Radin, Ingrid Michaelson, James Taylor, Alan Parsons Project, Acda & De Munnik, Boudewijn de Groot, Simon & Garfunkel and ofcourse Racoon (name of my AC village).

A lot more though, mostly pop music from the past. The familiar bands.
Beatles, Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, CCR, The Smiths, etc.

i like fall out boy a lot! that's pretty much it for me, haha. mostly because i like a lot of singular artists!

Circa Survive is the greatest band of all time and if you don't agree... well you're more than likely a belieber.

Circa Survive(Because Anthony Green is my ****ing forever bae):

Anthony Green:

Saosin(The Anthony Green Era):

Not to mention the man is absolutely God damn beautiful.

tumblr_n9ufcnkuVJ1rrscflo1_500.jpg

Would totes go gay for.

Haven't heard them in ages! Will have to rectify that sometime...also, haven't got around to checking out The Rolling Stones yet but will get to that eventually!;)

Last edited:
Haven't heard them in ages! Will have to rectify that sometime...also, haven't got around to checking out The Rolling Stones yet but will get to that eventually!;)

Creedence is life.

Also if you like weird psych stuff, I recommend Hot Poop, they're mad.

Radiohead
Grandaddy
The Smiths
Fleet Foxes
Grizzly Bear
Radiohead
Jos? Gonz?lez
Sigur R?s
Bob Hund
Beach House
Radiohead
Kent