• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fast and Easy(ier?) Way to Kick out Villagers/Get them in boxes! (TT and Non-TT)

Hi there! Im gonna try this! Ive been trying to get Cookie out for 3 days now..

Im sorry that you are getting hate, I know you arent wanting to harm <3 thanks for sharing this!

My only comment is that instead of two months, I think two weeks would work as well, seeing that the 15 day TT method works! Im gonna try two weeks and see if it does work! c: If it does, my adivce would edit and say something like "it has been confirmed that two weeks works, I personally do two months". Thats just my advice for ya <3 Thanks for this!
I will also add in that I’ve had no problem going back to past dates and seeing bubbles again and that 2 weeks has worked fine! I know it takes longer, but I usually save to end the day just to be safe.

I will also add in that I’ve had no problem going back to past dates and seeing bubbles again and that 2 weeks has worked fine! I know it takes longer, but I usually save to end the day just to be safe.
awesome! ugh I want Cookie gone sooo bad! Thank you!

Hi there! Im gonna try this! Ive been trying to get Cookie out for 3 days now..

Im sorry that you are getting hate, I know you arent wanting to harm <3 thanks for sharing this!

My only comment is that instead of two months, I think two weeks would work as well, seeing that the 15 day TT method works! Im gonna try two weeks and see if it does work! c: If it does, my adivce would edit and say something like "it has been confirmed that two weeks works, I personally do two months". Thats just my advice for ya <3 Thanks for this!
I'm in the process of editing right now! Don't worry, I don't consider it hate! I appreciate people are trying to bring potential hazard to my attention so that I can look into my process and make it safer/more efficient! I'm currently in the middle of editing the thread to list 2 weeks instead of two months and am currrently asking if I may add an additional method provided by somebody commenting in the thread in a spoiler and tag them so that people can see other people's methods too! Maybe at some point I can have a bunch of spoilers of multiple methods (including putting mine in a spoiler) so that people can pick and choose which one they think would be the best!

Reactions: Hay
I can confirm that the "transferring" of the bubble from person to person works, as I've done this method before, albeit the 15 day method. So long as you follow the rules posted (don't save after confirming they want to move), the bubble should move to a different person on the following day.

I am gonna try this :eek: I saw the bubbles above Coco's head and it was about moving so I'm gonna cycle out to try to get Renee to move.

Does the TT count for going back a day for the bubble cycles?
You have to TT forwards for the bubble to be 'passed on'. I was TTing and Kidd had the thinking bubble. I didn't speak to him and synced my time back to real time, and he still had the bubble.

I can confirm that the "transferring" of the bubble from person to person works, as I've done this method before, albeit the 15 day method. So long as you follow the rules posted (don't save after confirming they want to move), the bubble should move to a different person on the following day.
Awesome! I've changed the skip time to two weeks (Approximately 15 days)

I'm in the process of editing right now! Don't worry, I don't consider it hate! I appreciate people are trying to bring potential hazard to my attention so that I can look into my process and make it safer/more efficient! I'm currently in the middle of editing the thread to list 2 weeks instead of two months and am currrently asking if I may add an additional method provided by somebody commenting in the thread in a spoiler and tag them so that people can see other people's methods too! Maybe at some point I can have a bunch of spoilers of multiple methods (including putting mine in a spoiler) so that people can pick and choose which one they think would be the best!
Thank you.. I was not hating on anyone, I was pointing out that I feel the method is unsafe.. Same as leaving someones Island using the - button and not using the Airport... Data corruption is no joke as everything is lost and the only option is to reset your Island when you get it...

damaged.jpeg

Thank you.. I was not hating on anyone, I was pointing out that I feel the method is unsafe.. Same as leaving someones Island using the - button and not using the Airport... Data corruption is no joke as everything is lost and the only option is to reset your Island when you get it...

View attachment 258238
Thank you. I feel everybody should be aware of this threat and should proceed at their own risk/do lots of research on the causes including myself.
Post automatically merged:

An important edit added to the thread:

Important things to know when closing out:
-DO NOT FORCE CLOSE THE GAME.
-Use the home button to reach your settings without closing the game and set the day one day forward
-re-enter the game and press the - button and close your game and save. As long as you have not told the villager to stay or leave, the bubble should still pass on to another villager after you've saved and exited
-once the animal crossing screen comes on, you can press A and you should have time skipped one day. It is important to make sure you are saving and not force closing to avoid data corruption.

After discussing the matter of Data Corruption, it made me realize that I forgot to mention that in my method, I do not force close, and I think that may be the reason I've never had an issue. I now have this info added to the thread in hopes that it makes the method a LOT safer.

Last edited:

View attachment 258238

I have only seen the "save data is damaged" message happen to people when leaving by the - button was involved. Is there actual evidence this has happened to people by force closing? I am not trying to be rude or aggressive I just don't want people to panic if they don't need to :( As another in the thread mentioned as far as we know it's only dangerous to force close during autosaving, which the game itself warns you of...?

I have only seen the "save data is damaged" message happen to people when leaving by the - button was involved. Is there actual evidence this has happened to people by force closing? I am not trying to be rude or aggressive I just don't want people to panic if they don't need to :( As another in the thread mentioned as far as we know it's only dangerous to force close during autosaving, which the game itself warns you of...?

I've added an edit that states in no part of my method do you need to force close. I hope that helps in keeping data from being corrupted.

I’m currently trying this since Friday. I don’t TT. This is my bubble log so far:
Friday: Zell
Saturday: no one because I guess it skips cuz of Kk
Sunday: Drago
Monday: Drago
Tuesday:Zell
Wednesday:Hamphrey
I’m hoping to get it to land on Rhonda, Robin or Flurry.

Then by all means close the game however you choose.. It's your risk, your game and your data NOT someone else's...

People should be made aware that it can happen and they will lose their island if it does.. The OP agrees so I am not sure what your continued problem with warning people about the possible danger of force closing can do...

Then by all means close the game however you choose.. It's your risk, your game and your data NOT someone else's...

People should be made aware that it can happen and they will lose their island if it does.. The OP agrees so I am not sure what your continued problem with warning people about the possible danger of force closing can do...
I’ve updated the post stating that you can do the method without force closing, and I hope that should help lower the risk!
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know if the last villager who moved in can move out using this method as well?
It shouldn’t matter how new the villager is. I do believe the bubble moving is random and all up to RNG meaning it can land on the same villager twice. If you keep going day by day it should eventually land on the villager you want to leave. Additionally, as far as I know, friendship doesn’t affect the RNG at all.

Because you won't offer any evidence of the danger?

Listen, if there's another way to brick your save (other than leaving quietly), then that's extremely important and everyone should know. I'm honest to god not trying to antagonize you. But I have yet to see any proof of this, which means I am still treating it as a rumor. I think it's also important to protect people against misinformation.

But this has started to turn into an argument, which was NOT my intention and was not the point of the OP's thread. I don't want to derail the thread any more than I have already (apologies to OP!!) so I'll be bowing out now.

Wow this method seems like it would save people a lot of time moving villagers out! :O I haven't heard of this method but it seems super useful! Thanks for sharing! :)

I don't think I'll be TT a villager out for a while but I think I'll bookmark this thread for when the time comes :O Thanks for all the info!

Back