• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fact about yourself

The first time I heard someone with the actual name Mario was this one halloween when I was a kid. I was out trick or treating with a friend and we went to this one house where a kid named Mario lived (his parents called his name) I was really confused becuase he wasn’t dressed as Mario. My friend was confused too because she asked the parents something like “why isn’t he dressed as Mario?” And they were just like “Mario can be whoever he wants. He’s just Mario.”

Flag

I can't have a pride flag because I'm scared one of my homophobic relatives will ask about it and it will lead to me being outed before I'm ready.

Crazy

I've been to the mental hospital several times in the past 10 years due to feeling crazy! Mental breakdowns suck.

Books

I was obsessed with Harry Potter growing up lol

School

I've never enjoyed school, and I ditched a LOT of my classes throughout high school. My mom kind of knew but never found out just how bad I was about it. But I had a lot of fun meeting my friend in the stairwells and playing Pokemon while watching out for the dean.

Gardening

I attempted to grow a particular variety of mushrooms that had certain effects on you.;) Failed miserably though.

Animals

I love animals, I have 2 doggos who both are rescues :)

Food

I'm quite adventurous when it comes to food...I love trying out new things! Though, that being said, I still have my limits...you won't catch me eating headcheese anytime soon!

Death

I'm very very intrigued by death and have many questions that will probably never be answered lol

Sleep Schedule

My sleep schedule is pretty ok but my wake up schedule is weird. During the week for work I can not wake up at all. Come the weekend though and I wake up at the same time I would for work if not earlier no problem.

Snow

I've only seen snow only once in my life!

Job

I haven't been to the ocean in more than 10-15 years.

Characters

Starfruit is my favorite fruit, next to blueberries.

Hard

The only video games I play on hard mode are rhythm games.

Dogs

I regularly socialize dozens of dogs together and have probably met hundreds in my life.

Spring

Back