• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fact about yourself

I have Bose speakers for my computer. The audio quality is phenomenal!

Cheese

i once had a mini harry potter (movie) obsession in 6th grade, but i have never read the books before.

computer

I really like to draw, and I have for my entire life (30 years), but I'm still an amateur.

Plants

I love plants! I have a few succulents, cacti, had a couple of venus flytraps (one is supposedly in hibernation), plus some other miscellaneous ones. I’m not the best green thumb lol

Movies

The closest thing I can think about rocks is when I was breaking ground for my massive vegetable garden years ago. There were a ton of huge rocks that I had to keep digging out. And every time I go to re-plow the ground every other year or so I end up pulling out a few more rocks. I'd imagine there wouldn't be anymore to find, but I always end up gathering up a handful.

Thunderstorm

One time I went to Disney world a few years ago and walked through the big Cinderella castle thing's entrance (don't know if theres an official name for it LOL)

Clock

The clock on my computer is off by 2 hours and 37 minutes for some reason.

Candy

Back