Votes: 4 7.8%
  • yes, i tweeze them

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • yes, i use a different method

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • no

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
used to tweeze, now I shave them! using one of those things to get peach fuzz, idk the proper name, a dermablade?? my natural hair is a lot so i need to maintain these fluffy caterpillars most days

I tweeze mine! I started doing so a few years ago and while plucking the hairs out isn't the  best feeling, I do greatly prefer how they look once it's done. Prior to plucking them they were just sort of... straight?? No shape and while they still don't have much of a shape because I'm too nervous to do any hardcore plucking I think they look better.

i used to pluck my eyebrows and actually over-plucked them, so my eyebrows are now uneven when they're grown in 🥲

now, i get them threaded at a salon because i'm not skilled at shaping and cleaning them up, and i prefer to entrust my eyebrows to a professional

my brows go out of control whenever i don't do anything to them for a while so i tweeze them pretty often if i'm on top of it. i prefer my brows to be on thinner side than what they are naturally so it's annoying to constantly have to pluck them 😩 i wish i had a face that could pull off fluffy brows.

I do the bare minimum and tweeze the middle part so I don't end up looking like Hazel the squirrel (no hate to Hazel it's just not the look for me)

Reactions: Doo
i do nothing at all to them. the most i ever do is shave the middle every now and then to prevent having a unibrow 😋

lol i’m seriously the only person who gets them threaded?? i tweeze them often, but my eyebrows are really thick so i go get them threaded every two months or so. it’s super painful but man, they always look great after.

Back