• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Extra stuff in my storage/closet. Good stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could get the pompompurin pudding and kick scooter?
thats 5 tbt

Last edited:
Oh alright I'll take the all the My Melody clothing set please (Shoes, dress, and hat )

Last edited:
Alright thank you May I pick up?

I'll pick mine up first

Alright Thankyou!

Can I have all of your spare sanrio clothing, as well as a basket of perfect cherries and a basket of perfect apples? (its okay if you aren't willing to sell me the sanrio stuff.) that would be 30 tbt i believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the celeste ribbon? 32 tbt total now

Last edited:
Can I have all of your spare sanrio clothing, as well as a basket of perfect cherries and a basket of perfect apples? (its okay if you aren't willing to sell me the sanrio stuff.) that would be 30 tbt i believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the celeste ribbon? 32 tbt total now

Ok :) this is kinda a big order though, so I would prefer delivery, but if you're not able to I can do pickup.

Hey! can I get kiki and lala outfit, pompompurin TV, Iron garden chair, cat tower, flower fairy dress, flower fairy boots, 2 pink roses.
If i counted correctly thats 16 TBT? x

Hey! can I get kiki and lala outfit, pompompurin TV, Iron garden chair, cat tower, flower fairy dress, flower fairy boots, 2 pink roses.
If i counted correctly thats 16 TBT? x

Other person requested all Sanrio clothing so I can't get you the Kiki and Lala outfit, but I can get you everything else!

Ok! 13 TBT!
I can't do delivery now as it is past midnight where I live and I will be going to sleep soon.
I'll be on tomorrow so let me know when you'll be available! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back