• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Yard Sard

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items

Mmblu24242

~*Mel*~
Bells
Switch
3824-3298-4598
Feedback
100% (44) +
Last edited:
Hiya, could I please get the 3 ironwood recipes, cherry blossom clock, stacked senmaizuke barrels recipes? And the open frame kitchen, elegant bed and bouquet (black) for nmt?

Edit: can I add mom's cake to the list please? I make that 27nmt?
Post automatically merged:

Also I have a spare book if you're still looking for it?😊

Hiya, could I please get the 3 ironwood recipes, cherry blossom clock, stacked senmaizuke barrels recipes? And the open frame kitchen, elegant bed and bouquet (black) for nmt?

Getting your items together now :) If you're willing to part with the book I'll take it!

your stuff is ready! Send me a dodo code when you are all set! (I did include the mom's homemade cake as well)

Getting your items together now :) If you're willing to part with the book I'll take it!

your stuff is ready! Send me a dodo code when you are all set! (I did include the mom's homemade cake as well)
Aah amazing thank you! I won't be on for a little while (half hour?) Cause just making some dinner, sorry is that ok?😊

Hello :) Can I get the judogi (white), the shell table recipe, the leo sculpture recipe, and the aurora wall? I can trade for the transit seat, a stack of customisation kits, the Nook Inc toilet paper, and a castle tower.
Cheers :)

Hello :) Can I get the judogi (white), the shell table recipe, the leo sculpture recipe, and the aurora wall? I can trade for the transit seat, a stack of customisation kits, the Nook Inc toilet paper, and a castle tower.
Cheers :)
Good morning!! That sounds good to me :) immediately be available to trade anytime after 12pm EST. Let me know when is a good time!

Can I get the:
Kiki and Lala clock
Pompompurin rug
Upright piano?

I can trade the dreamy bed, tennis table, and square bathtub.

Can I get the:
Kiki and Lala clock
Pompompurin rug
Upright piano?

I can trade the dreamy bed, tennis table, and square bathtub.
Good morning! That works for me :) I'll be available after 12pm est to trade if that's ok with you?

Hello! I'm selling a bunch of stuff from my storage that I no longer want.

Either 1 TBT or 3 NMT per item. I'll also trade for something on my wishlist.

Clothing

Furniture

Miscellaneuous Items

Recipes

Rugs, Flooring, and Wallpapers

Edit: I have about 5 stacks of each pumpkin color available (except yellow, I only have 4) for 1 TBT or 3 NMT per stack if anyone is interested!

I will bring the items to you. Thanks for looking!
Hi if its still available can I get
- artsy parquet flooring
-dark chocolates flooring
-circuit board flooring
-dark wood pattern flooring
-mossy garden wall
-old board flooring
-palace tile
-red two toned tile wall
-jacks portrait
-Kiki and lala bed
-bear backpack
-impish wings (white)
-stacked bottle crates recipie
-academic painting (real)

for around 42 nmt :)

Hi if its still available can I get
- artsy parquet flooring
-dark chocolates flooring
-circuit board flooring
-dark wood pattern flooring
-mossy garden wall
-old board flooring
-palace tile
-red two toned tile wall
-jacks portrait
-Kiki and lala bed
-bear backpack
-impish wings (white)
-stacked bottle crates recipie
-academic painting (real)

for around 42 nmt :)
Sounds good to me :) I have your items ready for drop off when you are all set. Send the dodo code my way when you're ready!

Hiya, me again, hope you're well 😊 Could I please get the ironwood cart, iron wall rack and bonsai shelves recipes, and the lacy rug and purple and green shaggy rugs, and the fireworks wall for nmt?

Back