• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your username

chapstick

Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
i dont know if this is already a thing, but i thought it would be fun

give a little blurb about why you picked your username!

my original user name, maxibear42, was chosen because my guinea pig's nickname is maxibear and 42 was just a random number

i wanted to change it up one day and i was putting on my chapstick so that's what my username is

have fun!

It's from the Russian music awards 2008
Combination of Dima Bilan and Sergey Lazarev
BIlan LAZarev, Bilaz

I go by Silver, but that name is unsurprisingly taken. So I added Maple because I thought it sounded nice.

Originally it was supposed to be one R for Ryu and one R for Riley, but it could also stand for Double Rainbow.

Last edited:
It's just lemon and sky combined. Lemon is my most used nickname and a friend once called me Lemonsky so that's where it came from. Even though it's Lemonsky, I always pronounce it like Lemonski.

It's the first 3 letters of my first name + the first 3 letters of my last name.

its kate and zilla like from godzilla because kate and katie and katherine were all taken smfh

My name is Tiffany, my friends would call me Tiff/Tiffa. I combined that with pikachu because I have always loved pokemon & pikachu is the most recognizable and it sounded cute. xD

Aderyn was the name of my mayor when I had my first acnl town, it's the Welsh form of bird x

Back