• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current signature

Well, this took a bit of thinking and effort.

Kyle-Howl.jpg

It's based off one of the Wahu short stories I wrote for this site, and I decided to make it a signature banner because I think it goes well with my preferred aesthetic.​

Screenshot 2024-03-23 10.36.04.png

Got myself ready for the egg hunt, and made this~
No easter egg hunt fun without fearing Zipper (I just realised, um,T. means the right? Just realised that, I thought the T. was a clye to who was under the zip)

It's official art of Hiyori from the One Piece x PLACOLE wedding dress collaboration with some pastel flowery background images thrown in! I thought it worked really nicely for the pastel aesthetic I'm going for and it's also the art that made me realize how badly I was crushing on her, so

I'm embracing the mid-2010s nostalgia and for me that means stamps and poignant anime character quotes!! Being a bit silly but I do genuinely like all the media in my signature ( ・ ω ・ )b
edit: was missing some cute pride stamps, fixed now!! 🌈

Last edited:

19qodlS.png
this was for the throwback april fools event! some stamps and blinkies i've collected! i'm really fond of the stamp/blinkie aesthetic and will probably look to find ways to incorporate them into my signatures in the future, they're so fun!

My signature is a throwback to a couple of things! First I have the image completing my sig/avatar set that I received around 16-17 years ago. Second is the userbar which I think is even older by a year. I'm pretty sure I used more userbars in the past, but this is the only one I had saved. That's definitely a mid-2000s forums thing, lmao.

I've decided to take a break from rotating daily song titles; one of these days I'll have to share a playlist with everyone of songs I really like. I actually didn't mind changing out the songs semi-daily!

In the meantime, I got @LittleMissPanda to once again draw me another lovely piece of character art; this time being Bruce, of course! I also took the logo I previously made for my latest Bruce/Lopez banner, and recolored it into a transparent logo. I also added in little guitars in an "X" design and two deer symbols representing the "players". Not bad, if I say so myself.

New signature featuring the characters Chiori and Navia from Genshin Impact. I was originally not going to roll this out for awhile to preserve my pink aesthetic, but figured I could make it work with my aesthetic by using some creativity. Chiori on the left side was originally drawn by @/nyx~ and Navia on the right side was originally drawn by @/michealsmells. I'm super happy with this as it replaces the generic cherry blossom gif I had, and it looks really good as well. :blush:

Drbipn0.jpg

I am in a completely absurdist mood, I love this guy, I’m playing Strive again, it’s him, the gobbo, the chaos man, the around the world guy, the carpet salesman, Happy Chaos

i found a bunch of cute small drawings of characters from my current obsession, a roblox game called phighting, so i put most of them there in rainbow order!

Soda_Mini_Zuka.png
i wanted to add this one too but i couldn't get him to fit in the line

I spent so long on my pfp of my character Lotte that I was seriously concerned if I'd be able to get the signature done before the event started askfjfklgsjl, but I made it!! ;v; Gotta water your flowers if you want hybrids (I want all of them)

Back