explain your current signature

Well, this took a bit of thinking and effort.

Kyle-Howl.jpg

It's based off one of the Wahu short stories I wrote for this site, and I decided to make it a signature banner because I think it goes well with my preferred aesthetic.​

Screenshot 2024-03-23 10.36.04.png

Got myself ready for the egg hunt, and made this~
No easter egg hunt fun without fearing Zipper (I just realised, um,T. means the right? Just realised that, I thought the T. was a clye to who was under the zip)

It's official art of Hiyori from the One Piece x PLACOLE wedding dress collaboration with some pastel flowery background images thrown in! I thought it worked really nicely for the pastel aesthetic I'm going for and it's also the art that made me realize how badly I was crushing on her, so

I'm embracing the mid-2010s nostalgia and for me that means stamps and poignant anime character quotes!! Being a bit silly but I do genuinely like all the media in my signature ( ・ ω ・ )b
edit: was missing some cute pride stamps, fixed now!! 🌈

Last edited:

19qodlS.png
this was for the throwback april fools event! some stamps and blinkies i've collected! i'm really fond of the stamp/blinkie aesthetic and will probably look to find ways to incorporate them into my signatures in the future, they're so fun!

My signature is a throwback to a couple of things! First I have the image completing my sig/avatar set that I received around 16-17 years ago. Second is the userbar which I think is even older by a year. I'm pretty sure I used more userbars in the past, but this is the only one I had saved. That's definitely a mid-2000s forums thing, lmao.

I've decided to take a break from rotating daily song titles; one of these days I'll have to share a playlist with everyone of songs I really like. I actually didn't mind changing out the songs semi-daily!

In the meantime, I got @LittleMissPanda to once again draw me another lovely piece of character art; this time being Bruce, of course! I also took the logo I previously made for my latest Bruce/Lopez banner, and recolored it into a transparent logo. I also added in little guitars in an "X" design and two deer symbols representing the "players". Not bad, if I say so myself.

New signature featuring the characters Chiori and Navia from Genshin Impact. I was originally not going to roll this out for awhile to preserve my pink aesthetic, but figured I could make it work with my aesthetic by using some creativity. Chiori on the left side was originally drawn by @/nyx~ and Navia on the right side was originally drawn by @/michealsmells. I'm super happy with this as it replaces the generic cherry blossom gif I had, and it looks really good as well. :blush:

Drbipn0.jpg

I am in a completely absurdist mood, I love this guy, I’m playing Strive again, it’s him, the gobbo, the chaos man, the around the world guy, the carpet salesman, Happy Chaos

i found a bunch of cute small drawings of characters from my current obsession, a roblox game called phighting, so i put most of them there in rainbow order!

Soda_Mini_Zuka.png
i wanted to add this one too but i couldn't get him to fit in the line

I spent so long on my pfp of my character Lotte that I was seriously concerned if I'd be able to get the signature done before the event started askfjfklgsjl, but I made it!! ;v; Gotta water your flowers if you want hybrids (I want all of them)

Back