• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current signature

I made a brand new banner. It features Lopez, but I made him 10x cooler.

Lopez-Banner-Round-Corners.png

Really love how this turned out IMO.

It's the banner from the anime Haikyuu!! for Karasuno High School that they display at every match. Thought it was neat when they first introduced it and also that it would make for a good signature. Just like their motto is to take flight as crows, I think it's fitting for where I'm currently at in my life as well. I've already made so much progress over time in various parts of my life, so now I can start piecing everything together and "fly" just like Hinata.

BkdnrAL.jpg

I don't have a lot of good Lunar New Year art saved unfortunately* but I still wanted to do something for it, so we have an official chibi of one of my anime husbands, who is known as the One-Eyed Dragon, as a dragon boy, riding a dragon, for the Year of the Dragon 🐉

*I do have one really good piece of official art saved but it's specifically for Year of the Tiger, so I guess I have my 2034 Lunar New Year aesthetic all lined up and ready to go!!

Current Signature is of David from Hilda, specifically David from Season 3, incase anyone wanted to watch the show, and saw how tiny he is in Season 1/2
Wish there were more focus episodes of David in Season 3, I am loving his new design, and his voice getting older is the best!

Also just loving his super relaxed mood in this image, usually bugs flock to him like crazy for whatever reason, and his younger self alwayd removed them; this time, he's letting them be. He's used to it XD

I hope I’ve done this correctly. First time I have changed my signature myself 🙈 My dearest most special friend did this for me. Been a tough week and my heart is smiling. Penn darling, you are simply the best 🫶❤️❤️❤️

Edit: tried and failed with sig but here it is
IMG_2380.jpeg

Last edited:
it's a fire emblem sprite, my profile on another site that you can find me, and of course me soliciting everyone for their money (but hey, stickers)

Cropped/slightly edited some official art of Shino Akitsu from Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani!! It originally also featured the poster boy, Semi, but I just wanted Shino so... I cropped him out LOL sorry Semi. this makes twice now that I've cropped him out but I promise I don't dislike him I love the color palette of this picture and I've actually been dying to use this piece for one of my TBT aesthetics for a while now. I knew I wanted to do something green for early March, but I wasn't in the mood for blue-green or dark green, so with the flowers and everything too I felt like it was finally the perfect time to use it!

Back