• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current signature

The quote in my signature is one that I have set as my phone's lock screen. I love this quote because it reminds us to cherish what we have while we have it, for example, friendships, experiences, etc. As for the dancing skeletons, I love Halloween, and the skeletons pay homage to my love lol. Plus, I think they're funny lol.

No banner changes, but I changed the layout a few days ago to now include a "top three" list of '60s to '90s songs I personally like while still maintaining the 250px height limit (assuming you're viewing the desktop site). I plan on swapping the songs listed semi-daily. We'll see how long I decide to do this for.

I'm very excited to have changed my signature🥹 because it coincides with a beautiful goal that I had set for myself for years, and it took 7 years before I reached it HAHAH I will leave the signature like this even after the 3ds servers shut down, it's a way to remember all the people who helped me on the forum! It was truly a great journey with ACNL 💖🌈

I am so excited!! The absolutely wonderful and talented @MrBox drew this adorable picture for me. It's me and @Saylor making flower crowns for each other 🥰🥰 The outfits are inspired by Story of Seasons characters. I love the colours that they chose - it's so cozy and lovely. It's the perfect picture for ringing in spring!! 🌸🌼

just explaining that my pfp was drawn by me. idk what to put there. (maybe a link to the song i named my acc after like on bulbagarden?)

The ending of Mother Simpson. I love this image, it really is one of the most heartfelt moments in the show.

gifs of my two favorite wrestlers of all time (funnily enough theyre married to each other irl) with their "catchphrases" beneath them. i did matching colors for each person too. i had the same old broken signature from 2020 up until recently, but decided to change it to "freshen up" my profile.

was looking up Animal Crossing Gamecube GIFs to use in my signature and I found this one. it reminded me of a post I saw with this same picture on Pinterest/Tumblr forever ago that I still think is hilarious, so when I found the GIF I put it there along with the quotes that went with it in the original post.

there's just something that's so nostalgic about AC:GCN, it has such a cozy atmosphere but it's also ridiculous and funny. 100% my vibe.

(and then ofc my usual links/credits hehe)

It's art from Honkai: Star Rail with Caelus, the male version of the main character, in the center. There's an alternate version with Stelle in the center as well.

52kA0ei.jpg

Back