• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current signature

axaniao

previously ecstasy
Bells
Switch
8356-0736-5695
Island
Alternia
Dreamy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Space Whale Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
havent seen a thread like this so thought id do one for signatures

my signature is marcello from marcellos funhouse and dave from daves fun algebra class (both baldis basics mods and the origins of the vs dave and bambi fnf mod. theyre gay)

now explain yours

i was wondering when a thread like this would be made!

my signature is pretty simple haha — it has a cat wrapped up in christmas lights graphic that my mom found and sent me, links to a couple of my threads on here and my toyhou.se account, rainbow frogs to match the frog in my user title, and my discord handle. :’)

the links always stay the same, but i change the graphic, symbols/emojis and colour scheme every time i change my aesthetic.

Last edited:
my signature always has a bunch of links to different stuff of mine (like my art gallery, instagram, youtube/twitter, etc) with an image rotating above it. right now the image the thumbnail for poofesure's video where he gets absolutely wrecked by Lucia in Wii Sports Resort table tennis, incredibly hilarious and definitely a must-watch 😌
oh and I could never forget the N64 logo and WAH on either side of the links bc that's my vibe haha

edit: I randomly doodled a few yoshis yesterday and i felt like throwing them in there too! 🍎

current-signature.png

Last edited:
Right now I've got some red gemstones taken from official Kamigami no Asobi art! ^^ They're associated with Hades, the character in my pfp. I actually used this signature before with a previous KamiAso aesthetic, but I thought it would work well with my current one too.
I don't usually change the bottom text all that much except for rotating through credits/holiday messages when relevant, but I've got the little galaxy emojis there to match my avatar's background. Also Hades loves stars, so
Hades aesthetic.png

funny man go running through the school all night. /jk

In all seriousness, it's just Izuku Midoriya from a scene in the anime My Hero Academia.

Lowkey was wondering when this thread would appear, lol.

My signature is literally how I see myself when looking in the mirror. It was a commission on Fiverr. I may add stuff under it eventually like my Discord or something, although I’m not heavily active on it.

the explanation for my current sig is that I was too lazy to make a new sig, so I jist recycled my fgo sig from the last last christmastime event that had us bring out a festive flair for participation points

Nothing special about mine. It's just a image of my character from my main Island and my info to add me if anyone wants basically :3 But it makes me feel cozy to look at

My signature is fairly simple, but I like it a lot and it matches my avatar. It's a screenshot of Wii Sports Resort Swordplay Showdown (my favorite sport/mode in the game), specifically of stage 19. I chose this image in particular because it looks nice and features some of my favorite Miis (including the boss, Yoko, who just so happens to be the Mii on my avatar).
1672993921593.png

Arsène Lupin from Code: Realize with a gold and blue theme, to match my current avatar. ^^ My bottom text is blue now too, and I went for tiny shooting star emojis this time just for the matching colors/because I like that emoji ahaha

gold and blue cr aesthetic.png

Oh mine is just some adoptables, mostly Pokemon. I really like adoptable websites so this ends up happening. The part hidden in a spoiler tag is my villager lists.

My signature was made for me by the wonderful @Mr_Keroppi! It includes some of my favorite things: faeries, porcelain dolls, books and quills, cute animals, anything celestial, Badtz Maru, and of course my favorite villager Grizzly. The background is done in my favorite colors: dark blues and purples.

Check out their signature/banner shop:

Lady Destani Background 2! Resized.jpg

Mine is fanart of Childe from Genshin Impact from a talented GFX artist.

It's the Durarara!! x Heart-Up collab art of Chikage Rokujou, to match with my pfp! and also because I like him a lot okay
My bottom text is pink now because I'm really leaning into the Valentine's mood at the moment, and the black heart emojis because I thought they looked the best of all the heart colors with this aesthetic. I thought about doing a black one and a white one, but alas, it wasn't terribly visible.

going with a simple signature for now, it's a comment I found on yt and it's a bit of a joke. I've been really fascinated with the piece "Waltz of the Flowers" from Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite recently, and I recently learned that he actually dedicated this particular piece to his favorite rose bush. so someone joked abt how Beethoven dedicated a piece to a living person, while Tchaikovsky was just over there like "hey this rose bush is pretty dope I'm gonna write a piece of music for it" 🌹

Screenshot-20230211-005945-You-Tube-x200.jpg

Its about when @Airysuit made me a fanart of Molly when I was down the dumps a while back and I was really happy she made it for me. So much so I decided to use it as my new profile pic. She deserves all the credit.

Also when I mentioned "I'm a ghost" it means that I don't really get much people talking to me but, I've become used to it which is a bad thing to say because I've become numb to it.

My signature is a gif I made of my shiny Buizel sleeping in Pokemon Scarlet. I wanted to get a picture of him after I caught him so I let him out using the "Let's Go" feature (or whatever it's called) and pulled out the in-game camera, but the first thing he did was immediately go to sleep. His sleeping animation is so incredibly cute and as soon as I saw it I just knew I had to use it as a signature.

The first segment of text is simply how I feel about Mondays.

Back