• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ew tanned :( tips to get rid of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) racist
2) wear a hat and it will go away

well you are acting like one. Don't act like a child and people won't treat you like one, again simple. Also learn how to take a joke...
I am clearly not a child. That was between me and jake, there was no need for your intervention.
I know how to take a joke. I just don't like people putting their nose where it doesn't belong.
Please leave my thread.

I am clearly not a child. That was between me and jake, there was no need for your intervention.
I know how to take a joke. I just don't like people putting their nose where it doesn't belong.
Please leave my thread.

If you going to make a thread at least use the right Grammar for the start, I was going you advice like you asked is that a problem? I don't want to talk to a person that 1. can't take a joke 2. Acts like a 5 year old. Good day and stop talking to me...

Would like Mayorofarcadia to know that I am on your side and Mayor-Hazel is probably a troll

If you going to make a thread at least use the right Grammar for the start, I was going you advice like you asked is that a problem? I don't want to talk to a person that 1. can't take a joke 2. Acts like a 5 year old. Good day and stop talking to me...

I asked you to leave my thread.

Would like Mayorofarcadia to know that I am on your side and Mayor-Hazel is probably a troll

ha how am i? learn the meaning for a start, i just told them how to get rid of the tan like they asked and also how to take a joke, explain to me how is that trolling...

why are you asking her to stop talking to you when it's her thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back