• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Eurodam Uni wifi and the 3DS!

Jaffacakemunchr

▫♡*•Jaffa•*♡▫
Bells
Purple Violet
Flea
Tasty Cake
Yellow Violet
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hey guys so I am currently at University and my 3DS won't connect to the generic Eurodam wifi due to there being a log in as well as a password..

Is there a simple way to solve this at all? I can't be bothered to buy anything or fiddle with the settings as I'll probably end up breaking it ahaha.

your connection test may fail initially, but if you ignore it you can login through the browser(just visit any page, you'll be redirected to a login page) and then continue using the network through other apps/games.

I copy/pasted from a website, but if you need me to explain that better I can

Last edited:
your connection test may fail initially, but if you ignore it you can login through the browser(just visit any page, you'll be redirected to a login page) and then continue using the network through other apps/games.

I copy/pasted from a website, but if you need me to explain that better I can

My browser doesn't come up with anything :(

When you log on to wifi with a computer how do you do it?
does it redirect you to a webpage to log in, or is your wifi a username and password?

Last edited:
Back