• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Account, Email and Password Question ?

Bells
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
Okay i'm gonna try to ask this in a way that hopefully makes sense here goes i already started a thread which is still open on here stating what happened to my Coral Switch Lite while i can't do anything yet i was wondering is there anyway at all that i can figure out the information about the email and password associated with the account that's on my broken switch lite cause when i'm able to replace that one i wanted to use the same account but there's huge problem my memory is trash and i'm not joking at all i can't remember at all the email/password that's connected the only clue that i have i guess is that i had became best friends with that profile so that way i can travel back and forth between my main island and secondary island well i can't access the secondary island see anything associated with my account due not being able too turn it on as stated above all i know is my 2nd profile icon is named Jannelle and also i have HHP linked to that account. Man i really hope i explained all of that well i'm not very good explaining things so that someone can understand but basically what can i do if anything i mean i guess i don't mind starting over as far as my secondary island but HHP is linked plus that would mean that i would have to repurchase HHP losing all that progress i made and but i don't remember anything so can anyone help me ? 😭😭😭

Back