Emoticons You Hate

The crying laugh

I'm starting to actually resent an emoticon. The crying laugh. I see it everywhere! Not everything is that funny. In fact, I can only remember about four times in my life where I've laughed so hard I started crying. None of those times involved memes or video, which is where this is used so frequently. I cringe every time I see it now, where it used to be okay. It only recently started bothering me, but I can't stand it anymore.

:w:

Kill me now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crying Laughing one can go to hell.

i hate c:/c; :c/;c and ^-^
i also dislike :^) and the lenny face

:^) is fine IDC LOL now i hate people who~ do~ this~ ****~ at~ the~ end~ of~ every~ sentence~ possibly~ with~ a~ ?hehe?~ its not really an emoticon but whatever

I love all emoticons. I have so many on my phone. Now Emojis? Those annoy me.

that shrugging arm face/arms thing... ?\_(ツ)_/? like no.

also when people make those faces with japanese letters like above... wtf does tsu/double consonant have to do with it lol

that shrugging arm face/arms thing... ?\_(ツ)_/? like no.

also when people make those faces with japanese letters like above... wtf does tsu/double consonant have to do with it lol

Same lol, I hate when people use Japanese characters as emojis just because they happen to look like a smiley face. It's really weird to me.

I use "XD", "^-^", and "c:" a lot. I do hate those emoticons that don't make any sense, like ">3" for example. What even is that? Also faces that use "B" like "B)" annoy me. That doesn't look like a person with sunglasses. That looks like a pedophile who just saw a 13-year-old girl by herself.

Why did I write this? 2017 me is a mystery.

Emoticons are like beer, they're all great (in moderation) :lemon:

Back