• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney games

I don't play any. But as a kid, a friend did have 101 dalmatians on GBC and it seemed like a fun game for its time. We also played the Lion King on the SNES and was destroyed. It was still fun, but frustrating. Go with the Switch version if you decide to try it out. Much more forgiving.

I think the only Disney game I play currently is Disney Dreamlight Valley. I did play others when I was younger though, like Toontown Online, Virtual Magic Kingdom, Aladdin, The Lion King, My Disney Kitchen, and random games that were on the Disney Channel site. I also played a bit of Kingdom Hearts III. There might be others that I played and forgot about, but these are all I can remember at the moment

I think the only Disney game I play currently is Disney Dreamlight Valley. I did play others when I was younger though, like Toontown Online, Virtual Magic Kingdom, Aladdin, The Lion King, My Disney Kitchen, and random games that were on the Disney Channel site. I also played a bit of Kingdom Hearts III. There might be others that I played and forgot about, but these are all I can remember at the moment
I love that game it’s so good can not wait for the update

Kingdom Hearts, but considering it’s not about anything Disney-related and the Disney content mostly exists to sell it, I’m not sure it counts.

I play Kingdom Hearts and Dreamlight Valley. Haven’t booted up Dreamlight Valley for a month or two

Back