• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Emoticons You Hate

The crying laugh

I'm starting to actually resent an emoticon. The crying laugh. I see it everywhere! Not everything is that funny. In fact, I can only remember about four times in my life where I've laughed so hard I started crying. None of those times involved memes or video, which is where this is used so frequently. I cringe every time I see it now, where it used to be okay. It only recently started bothering me, but I can't stand it anymore.

:w:

Kill me now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crying Laughing one can go to hell.

i hate c:/c; :c/;c and ^-^
i also dislike :^) and the lenny face

:^) is fine IDC LOL now i hate people who~ do~ this~ ****~ at~ the~ end~ of~ every~ sentence~ possibly~ with~ a~ ?hehe?~ its not really an emoticon but whatever

I love all emoticons. I have so many on my phone. Now Emojis? Those annoy me.

that shrugging arm face/arms thing... ?\_(ツ)_/? like no.

also when people make those faces with japanese letters like above... wtf does tsu/double consonant have to do with it lol

that shrugging arm face/arms thing... ?\_(ツ)_/? like no.

also when people make those faces with japanese letters like above... wtf does tsu/double consonant have to do with it lol

Same lol, I hate when people use Japanese characters as emojis just because they happen to look like a smiley face. It's really weird to me.

I use "XD", "^-^", and "c:" a lot. I do hate those emoticons that don't make any sense, like ">3" for example. What even is that? Also faces that use "B" like "B)" annoy me. That doesn't look like a person with sunglasses. That looks like a pedophile who just saw a 13-year-old girl by herself.

Why did I write this? 2017 me is a mystery.

Emoticons are like beer, they're all great (in moderation) :lemon:

Back