• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🌲Elsewhere🌲 | no one in boxes | New: Diana, Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy, the jock bear, has moved to Elsewhere.
tumblr_inline_o2cgdx4hkJ1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

I'll lurk for Kiki, Erik, and Marina.

I have Reneigh and if she prompts me to move out once Piper is gone (will be in boxes today) I would be willing to trade Reneigh for Hazel.

I'll lurk for Kiki, Erik, and Marina.

I have Reneigh and if she prompts me to move out once Piper is gone (will be in boxes today) I would be willing to trade Reneigh for Hazel.
That would be fantastic!

How long are you willing to hold out with Hazel though? I am having to hold Piper so I don't get a random move in and stay within the same day until I find the villager I'm looking for (Erik).

How long are you willing to hold out with Hazel though? I am having to hold Piper so I don't get a random move in and stay within the same day until I find the villager I'm looking for (Erik).
For a trade for Reneigh, I’ll hold her as long as needed!

Marina, the normal octopus, is moving out
tumblr_inline_o2cgq37GZj1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

See first post for auction information
@Geoni
SOLD​

Last edited:
Diana, the snooty deer, has moved to Elsewhere
tumblr_inline_o2cghlKhZZ1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back