🍎 elo's chibi avatars! 🍏 [CLOSED]

in-game name: Nancy
reference:
(insert image or link to image here)
Notes:
- Hair should be waist length or longer
- please make the shell bag hang off one shoulder and not across the body so it is visible on the front side! (there is an art sample where the bag is on the shoulder!)
- Include wand if possible
- Please include the beauty marks

1588034383070.png

1588034391861.png

1588034418164.png
payment type: (NMT or IGB) NMT!
signature size?: (yes or no, if you choose yes I'll also throw in a smaller size that will fit in your signature/avatar!) yes!

Last edited:
Hi! 😊 Your chibis are so lovely!!

in-game name: Julian
reference: https://sta.sh/0vsgg7aniz8
(additional references for his hair color/style: https://sta.sh/0gfn52pqltm)
You can either draw him with the cat hat or just cat ears and a tail !
payment type: IGB
signature size?: Yes

Thank you for considering ~!✨
sorry this took so long! I was a little busy the past few weeks >< still hope you like it!
I totally forgot about the shell bag halfway through and tried to draw it in at the end but it looked weird so I took it out lol

TYb1fuF.png

extras:
signature size:
DLZ8AUn.png

YFJkdzu.png
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
sorry this took so long! I was a little busy the past few weeks >< still hope you like it!
I totally forgot about the shell bag halfway through and tried to draw it in at the end but it looked weird so I took it out lol

TYb1fuF.png

extras:
signature size:
DLZ8AUn.png

YFJkdzu.png
Post automatically merged:

---------------------------------------------
on another note,
i'm kind of low on IGB right now so I will only be accepting IGB as a form of payment moving forward. sorry everyone!!
IonicKarma and nanpan will be omitted from this, i'll still accept NMT from you two.
thanks!
HE LOOKS SO AWESOME IN YOUR STYLE 😍 Your colors are so beautifully vibrant and the outfit looks AMAZING!! I love his facial expression too! ✨

(I did the same thing with the shell bag when I drew him the other week LOL I ENDED UP REMOVING IT TOO...)
Thank you so much!!!!! I'll definitely use this in a signature soon! 🥰 I really enjoy it!!

HE LOOKS SO AWESOME IN YOUR STYLE 😍 Your colors are so beautifully vibrant and the outfit looks AMAZING!! I love his facial expression too! ✨

(I did the same thing with the shell bag when I drew him the other week LOL I ENDED UP REMOVING IT TOO...)
Thank you so much!!!!! I'll definitely use this in a signature soon! 🥰 I really enjoy it!!
aw thank you I'm so glad you like it! he's a cutie and was very fun to draw, thanks again for commissioning!

Omg yes please!

in-game name: Karma
reference: Karma's Refs
payment type: 45 NMT
signature size?: yes!

Could I also add the fairy wings to my outfit? I'm impatiently waiting for them to add it into the game haha. https://animalcrossingpocketcamp.gamepedia.com/Fairy_Wings
i'm so sorry for the wait ;w; i hope you'll forgive me, it's been a hectic couple of weeks!

d6RN2z7.png

extras:
signature size
I6vztvz.png

NAj7zU1.png

I plan to finish off the last commission over this weekend and will start opening up my slots again!
those on the pinglist will get pinged, but for now i'll only consider the first 5 people that respond to the ping ^^;

also I am thinking of opening up half body/full body comms for real life currency, but i am still debating/not sure if anyone would be interested.
i plan on updating this thread with samples over the weekend c;

Last edited:
Ahh your art is so cute!!
I added myself to the pinglist if thats okay! (I wasn't sure if you meant that there would only be 5 spots to the pinglist on the doc since it said it was a waitlist also ahh)

Ahh your art is so cute!!
I added myself to the pinglist if thats okay! (I wasn't sure if you meant that there would only be 5 spots to the pinglist on the doc since it said it was a waitlist also ahh)
hi thanks for your interest! actually it was initially a waitlist and limited to 5 spots only, but I have been considering expanding this for awhile.
the waitlist is now a pinglist (meaning commission slots are not guaranteed). i've updated the pinglist rules here.

I would like a spot on the wait list whenever or if one is available (I'm not in a rush), and also putting this here so I get notified when someone responds to this thread. Thank you for reading! =^.^=

Back