• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ellie Appreciation Thread

wow, i might actually like an elephant for the first time *A* DON'T DO THIS TO ME NO WHY PLS

awee she's a cutie, i love the elephants but ive never had one since my town is a forest theme ugh

awee she's a cutie, i love the elephants but ive never had one since my town is a forest theme ugh

what's wrong with an elephant in a forest? o:

If a man find no prudent companion who walks with him, is wise, and lives soberly, let him walk alone, like a king who has left his conquered country behind,--like an elephant in the forest.

huehuehue

I'm definitely going to visit your town soon!! You have a lot of new interesting villagers. Did you order them online?

No! I adopted them from people with cards. For inkwell I scanned the inkling girl amiibo figurine.

Ellie is really cute! She isn't my dreamie villagers tho I would want and I don't have space for or kick out any of my villagers for her.

I got her card this morning :') was messaging the staff at game on my Facebook and they found 4 packs in a box in the back, they're out of stock all over the country here right now. So pleased when I saw her face :)

Aw, what a cute little elephant. She looks simple but I like the special little things that spice up her design. Like the pacman eyes and her blushed cheeks.

I just moved an old GC villager of mine, Paolo, in so Ellie will have an elephant buddy :)

Back