Ellie Appreciation Thread

wow, i might actually like an elephant for the first time *A* DON'T DO THIS TO ME NO WHY PLS

awee she's a cutie, i love the elephants but ive never had one since my town is a forest theme ugh

awee she's a cutie, i love the elephants but ive never had one since my town is a forest theme ugh

what's wrong with an elephant in a forest? o:

If a man find no prudent companion who walks with him, is wise, and lives soberly, let him walk alone, like a king who has left his conquered country behind,--like an elephant in the forest.

huehuehue

I'm definitely going to visit your town soon!! You have a lot of new interesting villagers. Did you order them online?

No! I adopted them from people with cards. For inkwell I scanned the inkling girl amiibo figurine.

Ellie is really cute! She isn't my dreamie villagers tho I would want and I don't have space for or kick out any of my villagers for her.

I got her card this morning :') was messaging the staff at game on my Facebook and they found 4 packs in a box in the back, they're out of stock all over the country here right now. So pleased when I saw her face :)

Aw, what a cute little elephant. She looks simple but I like the special little things that spice up her design. Like the pacman eyes and her blushed cheeks.

I just moved an old GC villager of mine, Paolo, in so Ellie will have an elephant buddy :)

Back