• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ellie Appreciation Thread

cloverette

Bells
I didn't pay too much attention to the old villager amiibo cards when i found out meow wasnt in there but i saw ellie for the first time today and shes so precious
200px-Ellie.png

call an ambulance

She's adorable.:) I really like the items from her house if you scan her amiibo card and get her in the rv!

ellie gives me a lot of nostalgia. had her in gc, im quite sure. shes one of the few villagers i remember, along with wolfgang, kiki, and whitney ^^

i met her in a dream today. she's so sweet!! and her color scheme is so cute!!

I moved her in today. Feel free to visit her in a dream anytime!

She's adorable, especially for an elephant. I don't think I can squeeze her into any of my towns though. :(

I moved her in today. Feel free to visit her in a dream anytime!

HEY! Congrats on finally getting her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ellie is def super cute, I'd never met her in the GC game. Too bad no room tho :p

HEY! Congrats on finally getting her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ellie is def super cute, I'd never met her in the GC game. Too bad no room tho :p

Thanks! She's such a great villager! Her house is a nice cafe theme too!

Yeah! I never wanted an elephant before but I loved this one. I love Paolo too. Had him in GC

I actually really like some of the elephants, but Ellie could compete with Tia in my book. I actually think she's probably gonna be more popular than Tia~

I actually really like some of the elephants, but Ellie could compete with Tia in my book. I actually think she's probably gonna be more popular than Tia~

Tia has the same cute face but the teapot design didn't appeal to me. I always wished Tia was just a regular elephant. Then Ellie came and made that reality :p

Tia has the same cute face but the teapot design didn't appeal to me. I always wished Tia was just a regular elephant. Then Ellie came and made that reality :p

Mhm! I think they have similar features, aside from the fact that Tia is a Tea Pot. I love those sweet, doe, eyes on them <3

I might move her into my town one day when I replace a villager, not only do we share the same name, she's absolutely adorable too;-; I'm glad she's back in NL.

I love her design and how she looks so shy and confused all at the same time, it's absolutely adorable. I've had her in a few of my GC towns but i've never really gotten to know her properly. If I ever do return to my gamecube game since i've been playing new leaf a lot lately I probably will take the time to get to know her, she seems like a cutie pie who'd be nothing but nice to the player. Although a bit unrelated i'm really glad they didn't change her name or anything like that, since it's way too cute.

I love her design and how she looks so shy and confused all at the same time, it's absolutely adorable. I've had her in a few of my GC towns but i've never really gotten to know her properly. If I ever do return to my gamecube game since i've been playing new leaf a lot lately I probably will take the time to get to know her, she seems like a cutie pie who'd be nothing but nice to the player. Although a bit unrelated i'm really glad they didn't change her name or anything like that, since it's way too cute.

They also kept her normal personality the same, which is the only fitting personality for her. She's really wonderful!

Back