• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ☁ Eggdrop cycling ☁ // Cheif in boxes

Hopefully olaf pings soon...its almost 4am in the uk...... its worth it!

dang. #dedication
i admire u

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways, MARINA THE OCTOPUS IS IN BOXES~~~~ she shouuuuld be 100% original

Last edited:
Nevermind!! I do not have 10m at this time, good luck to any buyers!

Last edited:
I got marina and flora 20mins ago this girl called rainyinvancouver(username obviously) gave me marina for free.and I got flora from a cycle.

I got marina and flora 20mins ago this girl called rainyinvancouver(username obviously) gave me marina for free.and I got flora from a cycle.
i had flora in that little igloo thing but i was like nvm maybe i get someone better and biff showed up :l

Lol. She is a flamingo she is the best!lol:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for sprinkle! MEP!

opening gates and you can transfer the tbt once youve adopted her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

marina has been adopted

Cool....ankha....ankha reminds me of my mum...she likes cats and in her past life she was egyption...apparently. .....she was told this by a psychic or a medium. I dont know which one!

Cool....ankha....ankha reminds me of my mum...she likes cats and in her past life she was egyption...apparently. .....she was told this by a psychic or a medium. I dont know which one!
ankha reminds me of a banana ;o giving kitty 10 minutes~

A banana? LOL....that is the funniest thing I heard all day! You know since if been in the zone for so long today!

gwen in boxes, ankha has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

truffles in boxes // jambette has moved in..... :mad:

I want ankha for my mum. So it will remind me of her everywhere I go.
so yes im willing to take her.
if thats ok!

Back