Red Rose
Red Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Happy Home Designer Token
hello everyone!
i've been wanting to do this for an uber long time and now that im homebound absent from school i have the time! what im going to be doing is visiting as many dream towns as i can and then incorporating them all into a blog post and praising what great work everyone has done (with screenshots!)
please comment your dream address with your mayor name and town name if you'd like to participate :lemon:

Last edited:
ooo fun! my DA is: 4900-4189-6618, town called wintrfel, mayor is quy.

oh i should mention, you can just skip the side characters houses if you want. they have absolutely nothing in them! (and i'm not kidding when I say nothing except for randomly placed 7-11 items)

thanks for your visit :)

Last edited:
You can check out mine if you'd like!
DA: 4300-5645-1453
Kaede
Sephoria

Dream code- 5600-3965-9382
Town name-Joy
Mayor- Annie

Dream code- 4400-5150-7036
Town name- Farmland
Mayor - BO PEEP

Dream code-4100-5150-6643
Town name- Critters
Mayor-Honey

Dream code- 5800-5218-1456
Town name- Cherish
Mayor- Annette.

Dream code- 4200-5032-1648
Town name- Sunshine
Mayor- Rainbow

I have 5 towns. I hope you don't mind that I posted them all. You could just choose one ( or all) if you like. Thanks so much. Seeing pictures of our dream towns is always fun.

Also. Breanna's main room is not done in my Cherish town, but the rest of the house is.

ooo fun! my DA is: 4900-4189-6618, town called wintrfel, mayor is quy.

oh i should mention, you can just skip the side characters houses if you want. they have absolutely nothing in them! (and i'm not kidding when I say nothing except for randomly placed 7-11 items)

thanks for your visit :)

your town is absolutely gorrrgeoouus! thanks for commenting :)

Last edited:
I just updated my DA. ^^" My town is still a huge WIP, but I'm feeling good about the houses and story! It's a story about a town where one of the villagers isn't quite right..

The DA is 5700-5959-6891!

My DA is a little outdated with a new update to come soon! but Riften is still looking good!

Town Name: Riften
Mayor Name: Bastille
DA: 4100-5204-0587

Last edited:
Alright, you talked me into it. xD

DA: 4800-5685-4119
Mayor: Libby
Town: Wisteria

Shhh, you can't see any of this. What can I say, I need tbt for my next dreamie Cookie. >.> Just remove this if you quote me please. ^_-

Town name: Pallet
Mayor name: Viola
DA: 4500-5941-1480

My town is still a wip, but here it is :)

Back