• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dream Town Review (Full)

Sorry guys, I didn't get any done today... I will get the 3 done tomorrow!

Sorry guys for going inactive, I have been extremely busy.. I will continue doing 3 a day tomorrow, thanks for understanding- RJ

User Name: Overlord
Mayor Name: Overlord (aka: Muffin)
Dream Address: 4700-4541-0692
Town Name: Utopia
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc) Hello Kitty... err - random girlie.
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 90%? Can a town really ever be complete?
Advanced or Simple Rating: Simple.

I'd love to get an opinion of my town. Please stop by if you like... :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Well guys thank you for giving me a break, I am back at the reviews, to make up for me being gone, also if you guys can help me make the dream review shop more organized that would greatly help me!

Last edited:
User Name: Beleated_Media
Mayor Name: Alex
Dream Address:5400-4523-6647
Town Name: Helix
Town Theme: None really, possibly modern?
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest):Atleast 65
Advanced or Simple Rating:Advanced would be nice!

Im sorry for the late response!Thanks for the great review!I really appreciate you taking your time for this and I recently did some changes to my town so its gonna be a bit different now too!I'll pm you when its done

Hi Rj.I know you're busy, but do you plan on doing more reviews?I'm not trying to be pushy.I understand that real life gets in the way of our ac fun.lol.

Hi Rj.I know you're busy, but do you plan on doing more reviews?I'm not trying to be pushy.I understand that real life gets in the way of our ac fun.lol.

Yeah, well I am starting to get sick... I am sorry but I am going to have to open again when I feel better, I am sorry, but my work isn't the best when I am not feeling good.

sonicstylebump2.png

-|Update|-

This will be the last I am sorry post, and that is a promise!. I am now back and ready for more reviews. Starting tomorrow I will start doing reviews again. Sorry for the long wait. This post is more towards the people that have waited patiently for their review. Also for the people on my waiting list, if you confirm your activeness by bumping or just posting something in general on this tread, I will move you to the top. This is so I don't do a review for you to be inactive. Thank you

Last edited:
User Name: nevvleaf (same on tumblr if you happen post any pictures on tumblr or something?)
Mayor Name: Ekata
Dream Address:5600-3443-8288
Town Name: Jaipur
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc): uhh i guess "fairy tale" although i don't like to label it as that, idk you'd have to see for yourself (and if you happen to go, what label would i put my town under?? i would put it under a "calm" theme...?)
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): probably like 98%, because I'm not satisfied with some rooms in a side character's house :p
Advanced or Simple Rating: Advanced

please PM me so i can see it :)

User Name: Swiftstream
Mayor Name: Flora
Dream Address: In sig.
Town Name: Azalia
Town Theme: Misc, cute.
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): like around 75% since I last updated?
Advanced or Simple Rating: Advanced?

Ok added everyone. I am hoping I can get 3 done tomorrow.

-|Edit|- I think I might move all of the people who wants reviews before my tread went active.. when you say your active like Klim I will put you back on the list and you will have priority

Last edited:
I would love a rating c: !

User Name: Lou
Mayor Name: Lou
Dream Address: 6300-4351-1913
Town Name: Cotton
Town Theme: forest and zen. I am also trying to achieve a meiji era/ taisho-roman style hotel.
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest):70. many PWPs missing :( (more than 10)
Advanced or Simple Rating: advance please :)

Ok I have everyone who is active, Please don't request a dream review to be done until I have open slots. Just post if you are active so I can add you to the slot.

I am still in the process of revamping my town but I'd still like some feedback.
If you looked at my town recently, that DA is from 5 months ago so I just need to update it.

Back